Would Ross fire Flores to hire jim Harbaugh? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would Ross fire Flores to hire jim Harbaugh?

xxAQUA JOSHUAxx

Active Roster
Reaction score
There's rumors Jim Harbaugh wants to come back to the NFL after his unsuccessful stint with Michigan and we all know Ross's affection for Harbaugh and Michigan. He would have to pay the remaining 4 years of Flores's contract if that happens this year.

Harbaugh put out a message that he has no desire to leave Michigan. He doesn't even have an agent or representative. Mentioned that this gets brought up every year to **** with his recruiting.

No, and the finances are actually irrelevant. It’s a drop in the bucket.

Billionaires don’t waste their time. Ross is all in on the current path.

Would’ve happened already if it was ever going to happen.

Harbaugh’s next stop is more likely high school football than the NFL.

Personally I’d like to see him stay at Michigan for 20 more years.

I hope not. Harbaugh is the biggest crybaby about officiating I’ve ever seen. He gets so worked up I’m afraid he’s going to sustain an injury over it. I don’t want to see that.

I hope not. Harbaugh is the biggest crybaby about officiating I’ve ever seen. He gets so worked up I’m afraid he’s going to sustain an injury over it. I don’t want to see that.
Or get his tail whipped on camera, when he lets call it "took the high road" or "lead by example" I knew right then that this was not the coach I was looking for. Imagine if Schwartz did this when Dan Campell was the interim coach.... Fireworks!!!

Last edited:
Ya never know of course I am waiting later in the season to pass judgement on Flores regardless of this roster or record. I want to see player development before I hire or fire anyone.

He is gonna get fired big time if he loses more games. So once Michigan lets him go, I do think Ross will want to bring him in. I would be all for it if we also brought in a new GM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom