Would Saban be here if.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would Saban be here if....

Super_Duper85

Deep Threat
Reaction score
Ricky didn't quit last season? How many wins would he have been worth? Would Wanny have been gone no matter what last year?

No, I dont think he would, nor would Ronnie Brown, b/ we wouldent have the 2nd pick overall, wow, it really was good that Ricky quit, huh? I mean it wasnet during the season, but now we have Ronnie and Saban, I would take that over Ricky and Wanny anyday, and now it looks like we might have Ricky back MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH (Deep Creepy Voice), LOOK OUT IN O5'-06' NFL, THE PHINS ARE BACK.

Nope...

If Ricky was here then we would have been an 8-8 team and Wanny would still be here.

We would not have picked high enough to get Ronnie or Channing. Matt Roth wouldn't be here either because Wanny wouldn't have traded Surtain.

Super_Duper85 said:
Ricky didn't quit last season? How many wins would he have been worth? Would Wanny have been gone no matter what last year?

Yes he would have, DW would have been fired anyway b/c at most you would have won 2-3 more games and anything short of doing something in the playoffs would have gotten him fired. You wouldn't have Brown but you wouldn't need Brown if Ricky had not quit.

I agree, I don't think Saban or Brown would be here...I also don't think we would drafted Roth or Crowder and he would have never traded Surtain. Would be another disappointing off season.

Super_Duper85 said:

Well woulda, shoulda, coulda is always fun to look back at...but I still think even Mr. H would have let Wanny go after the season...I don't think that RW would have made much of a difference with the offensive mess we had as a scheme and the lack of an OL...

Yeah, I think we might have been 7-9 with Ricky/Wanny. Once again, lets thank Ricky for getting rid of Wanny.

I still think that Saban would of been our HC if Ricky didnt quit. The draft would be interesting if Ricky didnt quit because we would prob pick Aaron Rodgers with our 1st pick(14-20).

Let's just thank Ricky for saving us all! We have thiught about it for years. Droping off the 9-7/10-6 wagon ousted in first round. Fall sub .500 and get started on a new begining. Now Ricky helped accelerate the plan so we could get a SB sooner rather than later!

Who cares at this point.. that's ancient history as far as i'm concerned... We have a new sherriff in town regardless and he has new deputies... and together.. we should have one heck of a ball club for the foreseeable future.... Everything before Christmas day of last year is just a bad dream to me.. I am supressing all of it and looking to the future..

Saban would be, here but Brown wouldn't be. We would have won 2-3 more games at most. Maybe Wanny wouldn't have left mid season, but he still would have been replaced after the season. The draft would have been different b/c we wouldn't have been looking for a RB and we would have been drafting later.

Ain't it funny how some things work out. This year will be way better. Look out NFL here come the Dolphins...Running right over ya. :cooldude:

Even if we had ricky last year wanny still would've screwed up the OC position. negating any good RW would have done. We still would've been aweful on Offense.

Back
Top Bottom