Would somebody......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would somebody.........

BeatCrazy2

FanFromBirth
Reaction score
please kick wade smith in the balls. And why your at it, smack wanny in his stupid furry mustache.

LOL! Here's to the best coach in the NFL (hoping he gets a lifetime contract) :D :D :D

clear.gif

JEEZ. Look how much he's aged since he started with us.

You can tell the stress has taken its toll.

someone should use photoshop and add a think bubble that says

"hmm...i wonder if they'll let me keep the jacket"

cuz ur gone buddy

Not only did Wade Smith F up, but McMichael could've cost us the game. He blocks Harrison, and likely.. we get atleast 3 out of that drive. If it's 3-3 or 7-3, we would run on the drive where Fiedler threw the pick to Brushci.

I think Wade Smith has hit the rookie wall. And considering the fact that he wasn't supposed to play at all this year, it's a tough situation for him. He's gonna be pretty good once he grows into that frame and learns to play tackle (he's not far removed from playing TE). So be patient with him.

It sucks what happened. But lay off the kid. It ain't his fault. He's been set up to fail this year.

Also, the personal nature of some of these posts is kinda disappointing.

Did anyone notice how our soon to be UFA RT (Mr. Todd Wade) got used a few times. For someone looking for the big payday, he sure doesn't seem to be playing for it.

And did Nails gain weight in the middle of the game to crack his helmet? That thing was peeled like a banana.

I think it was a combination of the cold temperature, his body heat (likely around 100 degrees), and the helmet being tightly fit to his head. But that's just a guess. Coulda just been a faulty helmet combined with the "perfect hit".

Back
Top Bottom