Would the Dilpins have any intrest in David Tyree? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would the Dilpins have any intrest in David Tyree?

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Giants have to decide on WR Tyree...

The Giants have until Wednesday to make a decision on the future of WR David Tyree. Tyree, who made "The Catch" in the Super Bowl victory over the Patriots in February, was placed on the physically unable to perform list before the start of training camp because he was still recovering from offseason knee surgery.

Tyree was given clearance to practice with the team on Oct. 15, but has been limited by a hamstring injury. "Well, we will see," coach Tom Coughlin said Monday. "Obviously, you are talking about a guy that has played extremely well for our team. But it is again going to come down to the decision this week on where we are physically."

Analysis: The Giants can either move Tyree to the active roster, cut him or place him on injured reserve, which would end his season. Don't plan on adding Tyree at this point since the Giants are loaded at WR with Plaxico Burress, Amani Toomer, Domenik Hixon, Steve Smith, Sinorice Moss and Mario Manningham. Keep an eye on what happens, but Tyree likely wouldn't factor except in deeper leagues at best.

SO what fo you think if he is cut since they are so stocked do you think the Fins will try to pick hum uo?

Would the Dolpins have any intrest in David Tyree?

The Giants have to decide on WR Tyree...

The Giants have until Wednesday to make a decision on the future of WR David Tyree. Tyree, who made "The Catch" in the Super Bowl victory over the Patriots in February, was placed on the physically unable to perform list before the start of training camp because he was still recovering from offseason knee surgery.

Tyree was given clearance to practice with the team on Oct. 15, but has been limited by a hamstring injury. "Well, we will see," coach Tom Coughlin said Monday. "Obviously, you are talking about a guy that has played extremely well for our team. But it is again going to come down to the decision this week on where we are physically."

Analysis: The Giants can either move Tyree to the active roster, cut him or place him on injured reserve, which would end his season. Don't plan on adding Tyree at this point since the Giants are loaded at WR with Plaxico Burress, Amani Toomer, Domenik Hixon, Steve Smith, Sinorice Moss and Mario Manningham. Keep an eye on what happens, but Tyree likely wouldn't factor except in deeper leagues at best.

SO what fo you think if he is cut since they are so stocked do you think the Fins will try to pick hum uo?

I would love to get him, we need all the ST help we can get, but don't think he becomes available. He'll either go on their active roster, or go on IR.

I guess you could discuss one of the other guys who they'd have to release if they activate Tyree.

I was for getting Sinorice Moss when it looked like he'd be cut. I'd take Tyree..it couldn't hurt much.

Back
Top Bottom