Would the Phins trade up? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would the Phins trade up?

Would the Phins trade up if a top candidate falls like Quinn did last year?

• Yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

Green Phin

Starter
Reaction score
Every NFL analyst seems to have players moving up in the draft and some down (including some considered "top" picks). My question is, IF (big IF here) a top candidate begins to fall a la Brady Quinn last year. Would the Dolphins trade up to grab him?

We have more needs than picks, but would the trifecta sacrifice quantity for quality? Personally, I don't think so, but with BP you never know.

What do you think?

I think we might trade up, but there is NO WAY we will deal our 2009 #1 pick like Cleveland did to get Quinn or how San Francisco did to get that OL guy whose name escapes me.

I think we might trade up, but there is NO WAY we will deal our 2009 #1 pick like Cleveland did to get Quinn or how San Francisco did to get that OL guy whose name escapes me.

Joe Staley

I just don't see who would be worth trading up for. Long, Long, Gholston, Dorsey, McFadden... all the top guys will go early. I can't see any of them dropping too far.

I think it will be very hard for that to happen especailly as bad as they want to trade down now for more picks. If we could trade down then it could be a possibility!

Every NFL analyst seems to have players moving up in the draft and some down (including some considered "top" picks). My question is, IF (big IF here) a top candidate begins to fall a la Brady Quinn last year. Would the Dolphins trade up to grab him?

We have more needs than picks, but would the trifecta sacrifice quantity for quality? Personally, I don't think so, but with BP you never know.

What do you think?

i think were sittin pretty right now,we have almost 4 picks in the first 100,so unless on draft day,someone we had our eye on for a while starts to free fall into position where we can make something happen...although its very,very unlikely....

Back
Top Bottom