Would U Do This???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would U Do This????

Dolphin39 said:
NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAY

We don't need or want, Edgerrin James here in Miami! Draft a younger player who has gas left in his tank, as well as, healthy knees. Oh yea, lets get one that will finish his runs as well!!!!!!!!!!

Dont you watch any of the Colts game? Edge does finish his runs.

perezferia said:
For the last time, Edgerrin James DOES NOT FIT LINEHAN'S OFFENSIVE SYSTEM AT ALL. He needs quick backs that hit the hole hard and are elusive, Edgerrin is a patient back that waits for blocks and takes on tacklers head on.

IT'S NOT A GOOD FIT! FOR GOD'S SAKE, LET IT GO!

So do you think Cadillac is a better pick then R. Brown and C. Benson for our

system?

There should be some type of mandatory list for all people under 100 posts. It should let them know which topics to avoid because they have been discussed to death. Then those topics were dug back up tied to the rear of a 747 loaded with jet fuel. Then that same topic airplane was flown into the mouth of an active volcano. Then we poured the ashes of the topic into the ocean. Then fish were caught that ate the ashes of the topic which were then cut open and discussed again. We then found the fisherman who caught the fish who swallowed the ashes of the topic that we tied to the tail of a plane loaded with jet fuel and flew into the mouth of the volcano. We took the fisherman and attached him to a GOES8 High Trajectory satellite. Right after we strangled him with a jumprope made from the feathers of a rare albino ostrich...........Ya know?

Joey 22 said:
No, nein, never, uhuh, any negative expresion cant describe how repulsive that trade is if Saban did that I would ask for his head even before he coaches his first game.:shakeno:

You forgot to add NANKA!!!!

perezferia said:
For the last time, Edgerrin James DOES NOT FIT LINEHAN'S OFFENSIVE SYSTEM AT ALL. He needs quick backs that hit the hole hard and are elusive, Edgerrin is a patient back that waits for blocks and takes on tacklers head on.

IT'S NOT A GOOD FIT! FOR GOD'S SAKE, LET IT GO!

i think linehan would be thrilled to have edgerrin and i'm pretty sure the offense doesn't NEED a small scat back POS like Bennett. if an OC can't adjust to his players, he's worthless. Does he need a talent like Randy Moss, and an arm like Culpepper? if so, we're sunk.

southjerzmastax said:
TRADE YOUR FIRST ROUND #2 PICK for EDGE & A HIGH 2ND ROUND PICK????
I THINK IT WILL HELP OUT ON BOTH MIAMI`S PROBLEM AND THE COLTS PROBLEM WITH THERE DEFENSE OR RUNNING BACK POSITION!!! WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?? I THINK ITS A EXCELLENT IDEA WE HAVE TO TAKE A ADVANTAGE OF!!
:lastyr:

The Edge thing is over, and has been for a while........ Ill try to get the date and article in which I lost faith in that.....

Even if the money issue wasnt a problem we would be giving up the #2 pick for a RB who has way to many miles on him and is on the downside of his prime. The only way we trade our pick is for multiple picks...

painnotpleasure said:
caps-1.jpg

:roflmao:...that never gets old...:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom