Would U Do This???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would U Do This????

southjerzmastax

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
TRADE YOUR FIRST ROUND #2 PICK for EDGE & A HIGH 2ND ROUND PICK????
I THINK IT WILL HELP OUT ON BOTH MIAMI`S PROBLEM AND THE COLTS PROBLEM WITH THERE DEFENSE OR RUNNING BACK POSITION!!! WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?? I THINK ITS A EXCELLENT IDEA WE HAVE TO TAKE A ADVANTAGE OF!!

The Colts are not even offering that. We have already gone over the Edge thing a million times. Too much $$$$$.

Dont you have a mall to go to or something?

No, nein, never, uhuh, any negative expresion cant describe how repulsive that trade is if Saban did that I would ask for his head even before he coaches his first game.:shakeno:

southjerzmastax said:
I THINK IT WILL HELP OUT ON BOTH MIAMI`S PROBLEM AND THE COLTS PROBLEM WITH THERE DEFENSE OR RUNNING BACK POSITION!!! WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?? I THINK ITS A EXCELLENT IDEA WE HAVE TO TAKE A ADVANTAGE OF!!

For the last time, Edgerrin James DOES NOT FIT LINEHAN'S OFFENSIVE SYSTEM AT ALL. He needs quick backs that hit the hole hard and are elusive, Edgerrin is a patient back that waits for blocks and takes on tacklers head on.

IT'S NOT A GOOD FIT! FOR GOD'S SAKE, LET IT GO!

NOOOOOO Edge is not worth a 2nd overall pick he is too old he only has 1 or 2 great years left then it is down hill from there.

alopez34 said:
NOOOOOO Edge is not worth a 2nd overall pick he is too old he only has 1 or 2 great years left then it is down hill from there.

What?:rolleyes:

Edge is only 26!

He isnt worth the #2 overall pick but barring a major injury hes got another 4-6 great seasons in him!

southjerzmastax said:

what a high second when the original plan was to swap 1sts...stupid deal

southjerzmastax said:

First of, I thought we were done with the Edge threads?
Secondly, why the hell are you yelling for?

southjerzmastax said:

caps-1.jpg

I would perfer to keep the #2 pick, plus it has more value. We can draft a younger and fresher guy that can do good for us in the future.

NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAY

We don't need or want, Edgerrin James here in Miami! Draft a younger player who has gas left in his tank, as well as, healthy knees. Oh yea, lets get one that will finish his runs as well!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom