Would u trade 2 first round picks this year for a QB? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would u trade 2 first round picks this year for a QB?

Absolutely NOT! When you are rebuilding you acquire picks...NOT TRADE them away! Honestly, I’m not sure which fans are of lower intelligence, Jets or Dolphin fans. I mean, at least the Jets fans realized half way through the first season that Gase is garbage. We still have fans that think he is guru!

Gase wasn't a dumpster fire over here like he is with the Jets though, He is lucky he had Tannehill to cover up his bad coaching no sarcasm.

If the staff really believes like I do that Tua is a special talent and the Jets or Redskins ends up with that pick you have to give it up to get him. If its the Bengals your pretty much at their mercy and then it becomes a case of whatever pick they don't make do you think they are the special talent you need.. If not then yes By all means enjoy your 3 first rounders and Herbert from Oregon.

Are you insane?! Draft picks are the most important thing in the game. **** Super Bowl rings, give me dem picks!

You kid but I wonder what any of those big time QBs would accomplish with the talent on this team.

It Fitz can look good damn near great at times, I'm certain the big time QBs could double the production but to what end? We'd just go from the bottom to the middle again.

We desperately need major help on both sides of the lines.

If you told me we can pay for big help in FA which we have the cap to do, I'd give 3 1st rounders two this year one next for Mahomes.

But we'd need to pay for an oline or hit on linemen with the rest of our picks so we can run the ball and we need help on the dline to generate pressure with 4.

If we can't run the ball, teams would just come into games with a don't let Mahomes beat them mentality and they'd scheme accordingly.

Exactly. Without jeudy or ruggs, tua is a big fat ZERO.
Hmm. That is an extremely aggressive analysis. Just wondering how many bama game tapes of his you disected to come to such an extreme conclusion no one else in the sport would even entertain.

Tua a zero? No. Best prospect since Jesus played QB? Also no.

I think right now we are sitting at #5. Unless the Jets, Giants and Redskins trade out of the pick we would be in line for Tua or Joe B.

Back
Top Bottom