Would u trade 2 first round picks this year for a QB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would u trade 2 first round picks this year for a QB?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
would you be willing to trade 2 first round picks this year for a QB on another team?
If so who?

I'd rather have 3 first rounders but I'm not sure how good Tua really is.

Absolutely NOT! When you are rebuilding you acquire picks...NOT TRADE them away! Honestly, I’m not sure which fans are of lower intelligence, Jets or Dolphin fans. I mean, at least the Jets fans realized half way through the first season that Gase is garbage. We still have fans that think he is guru!

I don’t think I’d like to give up any picks but for Russell Wilson only. Would anyone consider Cam Newton there’s a good chance he’ll be a FA? I’d defo make a play for Dak if he was a FA and use the picks where required, that would be a bonus.

An established QB with a good track record who still has a few good playing years left ahead of them would be preferable to a QB in the draft who could be hit or miss and we can use our picks wisely to build the lines with Chase Young... etc in my opinion

Given this teams ability to draft...yes I'd trade two 1st round picks for Mahomes, Wilson or Aaron Rodgers...don't care how old Rodgers is...watching Brady play at 42 makes me think Rodgers might have 8 - 10 more years in him.

Back
Top Bottom