Would u trade 2 first round picks this year for a QB? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would u trade 2 first round picks this year for a QB?

As high an offer as that is. I don’t see any team with a franchise QB doing that? Maybe the Falcons as an outside chance but at 34/35 Matt Ryan would be a risk and that pick up would probably end up being like the time we took Trent Green.

This team has way to many needs to trade for any veteran QB that has any prayer of being available. It would make zero sense to bring in anyone like Ryan, Stafford or even Rogers while we take the next three seasons to finally have turned over almost our full roster. The only QB worth considering is Mahome, but he isn't going anywhere. Take your QB in the draft.

I wouldn't trade any additional picks for any QB, either already in the league or in the draft. These first round picks are like gold and the team has more needs than just QB. They need to keep their senses and build the team methodically and not go after the "big move" in either free agency or the draft. Let the chips fall where they may in the draft order and take best player available with every pick without acting like fools.

sure but the truth is any team with a qb worth building around is not going to dish it for picks

then you pick up the fat contract with it..

ideally you just draft a kid

Mahomes/Watson? I'd give up all 5 first round picks we have in 2020 & 2021 for either. No hesitation.

Both are generational QBs who the "experts" mostly missed on.

I would package a first with our pick to move up for Tua, but that’s unlikely considering whoever picks 1 will need a QB unless it’s the Jets who wouldn’t trade with us. Or If we somehow drop a few picks I would trade a late first for Cam Newton. He’s injury prone and easily could be Daunte Culpepper 2.0 but He’s proven he can play at an extremely high level and take a team to a SB and would be the most Dynamic QB we’ve ever had, but I’m not a huge believer in Herbert, Eason or Love so id be willing to take the gamble if we miss out on Tua and Burrow

Back
Top Bottom