Would u trade down with SF? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would u trade down with SF?

adamcal187

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Noticed that on the draft pick value chart San Fran's first 2 picks (31 & 34) almost equal our 12 pick and it got me wondering. If San Fran were to come calling on draft day should we do it? They have a ton of picks and not many holes so I think it a realistic option to think they might be willing to do this. It's not exactly that we need more picks as we r loaded allready but it would give us more options and flexibility while possibly fitting our needs with good value on the board.

I feel all 3 tackles will be gone by 12 along with milliner and possibly Rhodes. I like trufant but it might be a lil early for him. Don't feel there r any WRs or TEs worth the pick either really especially with the way we attacked free agency. Just think how nice it would be to have cb-banks, S-cyprien, reid or elam, de-okafor or tank and either an OT or WR (I think Justin hunter would complement our receiving core well and be a red zone threat while having the upside to develope into a number 1 down the road) all in the bag by pick 52!!

Rhodes and Cooper could be there. You don't pass those guys up for 2nd round choices.

would rather trade down with Minnesota at 23 and 25. They will want a WR. gee I wonder which WR they could want? hmmmmm, people need to keep pushing Austin! Thats the ticket!

That would be the bomb.

Eifert and Trufant

or then there is even better with St louis who you could give them our top 2nd and we get their two at 16 and 22.

Cooper and Eifert. slam dunk.

But then again, why would you want to trade up in this draft?

Back
Top Bottom