Would you be happy with...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you be happy with......

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Assuming we make the trade with Tampa

Mike Williams or Cedric Benson or even Caddilac at #5, and Adrian Mcpherson in the 2nd round???

Personally I think Mcpherson could be the steal of the draft even if he was taken in the late 1st round, so if we got him in the 2nd I'd be happy.

Oh man, another McPherson in the second thread. Where's my boy KB21?????

Cadilac Williams yes !!!!!!! Just say no to Mcpherson.

yes, benson and deff mcpherson in the 2nd i think he is worth the pick

outlawd2u said:

Mike Williams or Cedric Benson or even Caddilac at #5, and Adrian Mcpherson in the 2nd round???

Personally I think Mcpherson could be the steal of the draft even if he was taken in the late 1st round, so if we got him in the 2nd I'd be happy.
No thank you with Mcpherson. I'd have no porblem with any of them in the first but Mcpherson? No

outlawd2u said:

AM will not go in the first, second, or possibly even third rounds....I agree that he may be a steal but not that high. Too many ????'s and not enough on field experience.

outlawd2u said:

There are 2 guys I want nothing to do with in this draft. Maurice Clarrett is one. Adrain McPherson is the other.

DreamWeaver said:
AM will not go in the first, second, or possibly even third rounds....I agree that he may be a steal but not that high. Too many ????'s and not enough on field experience.

you may be right, but he's got just as much(and much more in my eyes) potential as AJ Feeley does/did, and we gave up a 2nd for him. I know that's no reason to pick him in that spot, but if there's anybody at all that can justify AJ, or anyone getting picked high because of potential then Mcpherson more than makes sense at #2. The guy has a cannon for an arm, good accuracy, and he can move, he IS a risk, but one that could pay off BIG TIME

outlawd2u said:
you may be right, but he's got just as much(and much more in my eyes) potential as AJ Feeley does/did, and we gave up a 2nd for him. I know that's no reason to pick him in that spot, but if there's anybody at all that can justify AJ, or anyone getting picked high because of potential then Mcpherson more than makes sense at #2. The guy has a cannon for an arm, good accuracy, and he can move, he IS a risk, but one that could pay off BIG TIME

Yeah, a million dollar arm..........but a 10 cent head.

I'd just be happy with a productive player in the 1st, if we get a 2nd, I'd like a 1st steal, like poole in the 4th last year..but for our first 4 players, I hope we get players period.

pigskinguy said:
Yeah, a million dollar arm..........but a 10 cent head.

The guy made one mistake in his lifetime, and all of a sudden he's a headcase??? He did make a VERY big mistake, but he didn't kill, or rape, or smack his wife around, and he's sorry for what he did, and really wants to prove everybody wrong, and be a great player. If he acted as if he did nothing wrong, or didn't care then I think it would be a differen't story, but he was humiliated by the offense, and acts like was/is truly sorry

outlawd2u said:

I'd rather have Frye or Campbell early Round 2. McPherson is more a mid to late 2nd rounder IMO. Maybe even round 3.

Back
Top Bottom