Would you be mad if the Dolphins did this in the draft? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you be mad if the Dolphins did this in the draft?

Call me crazy but Josh Rosen was the best player on our team today.

I’m not feeling the need to run a card to the podium with another QBs name right now.

I’m more interested in protecting the QB we have and getting more pressure on the opposing ones.

Rosen looked fine, given the circumstances, but that was definitely not enough for me to bypass QB. If Rosen is the guy, Miami won't be in position to draft Tua.

I’d be ok with DE, OT, DE.... I’ll puke if we take a WR in the first round.

I hope we score a great trade down and still end up with Chase Young.

If they are prepared to take 2-3 OL in a row after it I’d be ok if our top 2 picks were pass rushers.
Whether DE OT CB or WR.. he has to be dominant: Jeudy, Young, Thomas the GA OT, the OSU CB or the LSU Safety.
If we project 4 QBs top 7... we have a shot at true stud positional player at 7-10 with the Pitt Rd1.
Figure: Tua Fromm Love and either an Eason/ Burrow climbs.
Assume we pick 8:
We can narrow it down to top 4-5 positions player.

Whether DE OT CB or WR.. he has to be dominant: Jeudy, Young, Thomas the GA OT, the OSU CB or the LSU Safety.
If we project 4 QBs top 7... we have a shot at true stud positional player at 7-10 with the Pitt Rd1.
Figure: Tua Fromm Love and either an Eason/ Burrow climbs.
Assume we pick 8:
We can narrow it down to top 4-5 positions player.

I'm not assuming anything other than we aren't taking a WR in the top 10.

The best player on our team yesterday was Josh Rosen, if that continues, he's not the first person I'm replacing during the draft. I might be looking for a bounty in a trade to help a guy who was a steal of an acquisition. 13 more games will determine our path so I am not going to speculate too much (other than no WR's)

DE is a given, OT is a given, DB's in bunches are all I know to be in play right now.

I’m going to have to disagree here.. the pick will be Tua at #1 1000% and don’t discount WR top 10 if the Bama kid is on the board.

Back
Top Bottom