Would you be mad if we punted the QB pick into next year? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you be mad if we punted the QB pick into next year?

Would you be mad if we punted the QB pick into next year?

• Total voters
Yes I would be mad. I'm not saying reach. But if you don't have your qb...you draft qb. This is were we have gone wrong for so many years. You draft a qb every year. Don't over draft but draft to your need. We need. So therefore draft.
One in the hand is worth two in the bush. The grass is always greener. Those are the sayings. My take, you don't wait another year. Never wait another year when it comes to QB. My take.
Take a project day day 2 or 3. The class next year is much better. If the project develops, great. If not do what has to be done to move up.

Take a project day day 2 or 3. The class next year is much better. If the project develops, great. If not do what has to be done to move up.
I've never been on board with the wait till next year arguement when it comes to QB. There is too much talent in this class to simply say take a project. There is talent in every class. Just have to identify it. There is no guarantee next year for anything. Fields got hurt. He came back with a brace and dropped a boom td!! But he did get hurt. Who knows what will happen next year.

There's no way a rookie QB could come in and do anything with this lack of OL and running game. I've seen good QB's do some transcendent things, but what we have right now is beyond description. The only reason Fitz does anything is because he plays carefree and with reckless abandon, which when combined with his immense experience allows him to do some things. It would be unreasonable to expect us to develop anyone else.

Reason number 837 why it was beyond stupid to strip this team of all talent whatsoever just for the promise of drafting three versions of Charles Harris and three versions of Jordan Phillips and Jamar Taylor next year.

Back
Top Bottom