Would you be mad if we punted the QB pick into next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you be mad if we punted the QB pick into next year?

Would you be mad if we punted the QB pick into next year?

• Total voters

Carne Asada

there be no distractions for our team
Club Member
Reaction score
With Burrow likely out of reach, Herbert and Eason looking awkward, Tua injured and Fromm struggling putting points up on the board, plus the ball security issues, Love struggling wo a supporting cast and Hurts not being the type of QB the FO looks for...

Would you be mad if we punted say, the Texans' 1st into a 1st and 2nd next year and tried to pick a QB again next year?

Yes, that would mean another year of Fitz and Rosen.

Personally, I'd rather keep gaining momentum collecting as many picks as possible and hit some sort of critical mass where no QB can scape us, lol!

4 1sts and 4 2nds would be possible or even more! Lol!

Yes I would be mad. I'm not saying reach. But if you don't have your qb...you draft qb. This is were we have gone wrong for so many years. You draft a qb every year. Don't over draft but draft to your need. We need. So therefore draft.
One in the hand is worth two in the bush. The grass is always greener. Those are the sayings. My take, you don't wait another year. Never wait another year when it comes to QB. My take.

Trade down from the Steelers' pick for 2 seconds this year and the Texans' for a 1st and 2nd next year and then trade one of the 2nds for another first next year.

That's 4 1sts we don't even now what they will be.

Fields, Lawrence and whoever separates themselves next year will be there.

Who knows Tua might not even declare.

Yes I would be mad. I'm not saying reach. But if you don't have your qb...you draft qb. This is were we have gone wrong for so many years. You draft a qb every year. Don't over draft but draft to your need. We need. So therefore draft.
One in the hand is worth two in the bush. The grass is always greener. Those are the sayings. My take, you don't wait another year. Never wait another year when it comes to QB. My take.

For the sake of the poll would you please vote?

I'm guessing that's a yes.

We haven’t had a true franchise QBs since Marino. So if I have to wait another year I don’t give a shvt. I’d rather get a guy this year but if they don’t think there’s a franchise QB to be had now that we aren’t picking first and Tua broke his hip so be it. Lawrence and Fields both look pretty good for next year.

We haven’t had a true franchise QBs since Marino. So if I have to wait another year I don’t give a shvt. I’d rather get a guy this year but if they don’t think there’s a franchise QB to be had now that we aren’t picking first and Tua broke his hip so be it. Lawrence and Fields both look pretty good for next year.

Thanks for your post jbyrd!

Pls, remember to vote too!

I want this to objectively represent the board's opinion on the matter.

Yes, only because some fans will manage to say "YOu're NoT a TrUe FaN iF yOU wAnT tHIs tEAm tO sUcK fOr A qB"
tenor.gif

Trade down from the Steelers' pick for 2 seconds this year and the Texans' for a 1st and 2nd next year and then trade one of the 2nds for another first next year.

That's 4 1sts we don't even now what they will be.

Fields, Lawrence and whoever separates themselves next year will be there.

Who knows Tua might not even declare.

It's not Madden, trades like your scenario aren't realistic. You take a QB this year for sure and if it doesn't work out take another next year.

Back
Top Bottom