Would You Be Surprised If... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Be Surprised If...

No, I wouldn't be surprised. I don't expect it to happen, but it is a real possibility that we have him for one more year.

Now let me ask a further question based on yours. If it turns out Tannehill does end up staying one more year and he plays and ends up with a great year and we go to the playoffs; what will be our QB situation in 2020?
If that happens, we will be doomed to mediocrity. It definitely means we will be pursuing a patchwork approach again, and it means we will miss out on the QB class of 2020 and most likely 2021. I will de disappointed if we do not follow through with the plan we have preached.

Four little words that explain everything with the Dolphins at this time.

" We Just Don't Know "

To early to make the call with little to go by, besides interpretation of the staff put together.

RT staying is not even a thought he's gone (JMO).
My thoughts is more of what insight and plan are they putting together to improve the team. Whats their idea? Time line? ability to evaluate (timely)? Insight as to abilities to get the guys they need. Who they think they need. Ability to teach, coach and adjust on a dime.
Draft Ability ?
Plan to Aguirre a QB who they think fits their program ?
So much involved to make a solid call on, and very little concrete actions at this extremely early stage to even begin to form a justified opinion.

We just don't truthfully have a clue yet as to what is going on between the ears of the guys running the show... Kind of scary, but also exciting........

Right ON POINT questions.

"But also exciting..." I give you an Austin Powers "Yeah, baby."

This stuff is fun, man. What's gonna happen? Who's it gonna be? How they gonna do it?

It's like we are on a first date with a super hot chick but, is she a psycho? Am I getting lucky tonight? Are those real? :lol:

I haven't been this excited about a draft since I can't remember.

I would not be overly shocked if he took a significant pay cut and stayed. I don't think he will be traded under his current deal. He either restructures taking less money here, to facilitate a trade....or he will be cut. If I had to bet on it, he will be cut.
He's not going to voluntarily reduce his contract. He is going to be cut if we can not find a team stupid enough to eat that money.

Back
Top Bottom