Would you be surprised... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you be surprised...

zach8111

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
if Parcells went OLB with the first rounder if Michael Johnson, Georgia Tech was still on the board? He Loves big LBs and we do need one. Last year he passed on Chris Long (who would be OLB for us) for his only love higher than Big OLB...big OT! I think he might would go after CB McFadden in FA and that would free up a spot to go elsewhere in the draft.

Michael Johnson, DE/OLB Georgia Tech
Height: 6-7. Weight: 257.
Projected 40 Time: 4.63.

Great build and talent to play SOLB across from Porter. He would really help out our LB core.

If you are gonna be sucessful in a 3-4 Defense then you HAVE to have beast LBs and i think parcells and co. knows that

I personally would like Michael Jenkins CB Ohio State or Vante Davis CB Illionios unless we get a big CB in FA. I think Crabtree will be gone before we pick (probably seattle).

I would also look at Kenny Britt WR in the 2nd
Kenny Britt*, WR Rutgers
Height: 6-4. Weight: 205.
Projected 40 Time: 4.50.

Unless Brandon London is gonna be ready to play a big role next season. He might be a really good addition if he is ready.

Micheal johnson has been a very big disappointment this year. He should have been a monster in the ACC and yet he's disappeared. Some think he could fall out of the first round. Really, his size is the only reason he's still being considered. A lot like Calais Campbell a year ago.

I think Brandon London could be really good he made a Great Catch that would have been a TD is he would have got his other foot down

if Parcells went OLB with the first rounder if Michael Johnson, Georgia Tech was still on the board? He Loves big LBs and we do need one. Last year he passed on Chris Long (who would be OLB for us) for his only love higher than Big OLB...big OT! I think he might would go after CB McFadden in FA and that would free up a spot to go elsewhere in the draft.

Michael Johnson, DE/OLB Georgia Tech
Height: 6-7. Weight: 257.
Projected 40 Time: 4.63.

Great build and talent to play SOLB across from Porter. He would really help out our LB core.

If you are gonna be sucessful in a 3-4 Defense then you HAVE to have beast LBs and i think parcells and co. knows that

I personally would like Michael Jenkins CB Ohio State or Vante Davis CB Illionios unless we get a big CB in FA. I think Crabtree will be gone before we pick (probably seattle).

I would also look at Kenny Britt WR in the 2nd
Kenny Britt*, WR Rutgers
Height: 6-4. Weight: 205.
Projected 40 Time: 4.50.

Unless Brandon London is gonna be ready to play a big role next season. He might be a really good addition if he is ready.
no it wouldn't surprise me if The Trifecta picked an OLB with our 1st pick...

personally, that is where i think that we need the most help.

yup

outside inside and fs

a draft like mualuga, sintim, and rashad johnson or pegues (how bad was he hurt yesterday?) would be awesome...

No, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bill drafted an OLB. That's why a lot of people have been talking up Clint Sintim lately.

obviously mocks are mocks but ive seen 3 rounders that dont even include clint... we will have to see how things go leading up to the draft, but i think hed be a steal in the second...

i love the see the best cb available come here, no matter who that may be...also depends if the phins can pick up a great 1 thru free agencey

Back
Top Bottom