Would You Be Upset If We Were Like Cleveland? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Be Upset If We Were Like Cleveland?

Are there any proofs out there that the Browns are heading in the right direction or is it just the part about picks and money?

Browns the last 3 years, won 3, won 1, won 0...

Not only is that putrid, how the hell does someone call that heading in the right direction?
Consider this; the Browns made a trade for Demarious Randall. This kid is a playmaker and a huge benefactor for the Packers' secondary. But, the Browns gave up their worthless, turnover-heavy QB for him. To a team that has Aaron Rodgers!
The Browns fleeced the Packers in that move. That's just one example of them going in the right direction.

But I guess if you want to look at Jacksonville's record and say there's no way they could be any good, much less make the conference title game, then have at it.

http://thesportsquotient.com/nfl/20...and-browns-are-heading-in-the-right-direction

Browns are always heading in the right direction, but somehow, they keep winning less and less games...

You could make the argument that there's no way they can be worst off next season, but thats only because you cant win less than 0 games...
And the Jaguars were always going in the wrong direction, too. Then magically got good with absolutely no indication that it would happen.

Browns will win more games than the Dolphins this year. Not a hater. Dolphin fan for life. They've done enough this off-season plus terrific situation in the draft to make them even better. We on the other hand...

Browns will win more games than the Dolphins this year. Not a hater. Dolphin fan for life. They've done enough this off-season plus terrific situation in the draft to make them even better. We on the other hand...
Hue Jackson.

Enuff said.

We've had 3 winning seasons since 2004. 3 out of 14 seasons.

We went through 15+ QBs from Marino to Tannehill.

I keep reading all of these "we at least we" or "we haven't been that bad"..... who are you guys kidding?

You're picking through a pile looking for corn trying to say ours is better than theirs.

Denial. Embrace the truth and stop rationalizing. It's a spade.

LMAO Seriously. The difference between the Dolphins and Browns futility the last 15 years is....negligible.

I guess the point of this thread is “thank god the Browns are around so that Dolfans have someone they can look down upon.” As if this team has done anything in decades that merits such an attitude.

It would appear people get overly upset about the state of the cap worn at the draft so I imagine being like Cleveland for the last few years would have resulted in some serious breakdowns. Keep things as they are or have 5 million draft picks but have half the fan base currently sat in a room with padded walls?

I guess the point of this thread is “thank god the Browns are around so that Dolfans have someone they can look down upon.” As if this team has done anything in decades that merits such an attitude.

Couldn't care less about the Browns. Gets kind of annoying though when so many people want to talk about how great they are going to be on a MIAMI DOLPHINS fan forum. Maybe the Browns talk should be moved to the General NFL Forum. Seems like a bunch of people here are already jumping on the Browns bandwagon before they have even won squat. Maybe they should add a Browns Talk Forum as well.

If this forum is tunnel vision homer all Dolphins all the time count me out. We can talk about whatever we want as it relates to the Dolphins. We pick at 11, they have the number one and four. They have so many options that there are a bunch that very realistically impact our team. That makes Cleveland talk Dolphin forum worthy.

No the Browns won’t be great next year.

They traded for a average qb, signed a slot to 76 million dollars and traded for a Cb on a team that doesn’t have good CBs.

They’ve added names, but not a lot in the talent department..The draft picks are another story tho.

If this forum is tunnel vision homer all Dolphins all the time count me out. We can talk about whatever we want as it relates to the Dolphins. We pick at 11, they have the number one and four. They have so many options that there are a bunch that very realistically impact our team. That makes Cleveland talk Dolphin forum worthy.
There is a difference between discussing how the Browns draft picks affect the Dolphins draft and talking about how great the Browns are going to be and how terrible the Dolphins are now. It is fine to have differing opinions on the team both positive and negative. However when it gets to the point where people are constantly talking about the Browns and their supposed new found greatness, it gets old quick.

Back
Top Bottom