Would you be Upset | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you be Upset

If Lamar gordon Beat out our Draftee RB?

• Yes

Votes: 34 44.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 55.3%

• Total voters
Saban4prez said:
Would anyone here be upset To find out Lamar Gordon Beat out the rookie running back we draft in Training camp. Now i know this is unlikely, but really think about it. Saban is gonna have an open competition almost at every position. If Lamar Gordon was our day 1 starter i think i could live with it.

(this goes for whoever you think we're gonna draft.)

I wouldn't be surprised at all, but lets face it, it is apparent that Linehan can and probably will operate under a RB-by-committee, including a draft pick and Gordon...

I wouldn't be surprised at all, but lets face it, it is apparent that Linehan can and probably will operate under a RB-by-committee, including a draft pick and Gordon...

with that being said, i see no point in using the #2 overall on a running back then.

Saban4prez said:
Would anyone here be upset To find out Lamar Gordon Beat out the rookie running back we draft in Training camp. Now i know this is unlikely, but really think about it. Saban is gonna have an open competition almost at every position. If Lamar Gordon was our day 1 starter i think i could live with it.

I would be upset if it's the guy we pick at 2....because it means he pretty much is a bust. Gordon isn't anything special.

I wasn't happy about picking up Gordon. But by that time the season was already pretty much a joke. One thing I thought I noticed about Gordon right before he got hurt was that he was showing some real signs of improvement. It looked like he was putting out the extra effort. I expect some young players may really shine under Sabans style of coaching.

I would be pissed cause if he's good enough to beat out our pick then we could have gotten Braylon or Smith/Rodgers!

I would be pissed cause if he's good enough to beat out our pick then we could have gotten Braylon or Smith/Rodgers!

very good point. but no one said it had to be the #2 overall pick either.

Saban4prez said:

As long as he beats him by being SPECIAL and not AVERAGE

Id be upset because Gordon completely sucks. That means the rookie RB would be a bust.

fin-atic said:
Id be upset because Gordon completely sucks. That means the rookie RB would be a bust.

Just out of curiousity, not that I think he is great or sucks, but what makes you say he sucks?

I'd be pretty pissed off if we select a RB with the #2 pick and gordan beats him out.

fin-atic said:
How do you know he sucks? He hardly played for us before he got hurt last season.

I voted yes but it would depend on whether Gordon beat him out or whether the rookie just stunk. If Gordon really played well then no reason to be upset but if the rookie played like garbage and Gordon backed into the starting role than theres reaosn to worry.

he will play one play next year and will fall over and then become injured

Back
Top Bottom