Would You Be Willing To Bring Back Suh Or Ajayi For Cheap If They Wanted Back To Miami. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Be Willing To Bring Back Suh Or Ajayi For Cheap If They Wanted Back To Miami.

Good Question!!! I'm not sure about Ajayi, but Suh, I'd be willing to take a chance on, only if it's a vet minimum deal? Which we all know he'll never do. The one thing I absolutely hated about Suh, was his hunger for MONEY!!! He is all about the Benjamins and not in it for the team. So with being said. HELL'S NOOOOOO, to both!!!

Suh has a strong preference to remain on the Left Coast (he's from Portland). He will probably give a "hometown discount" to Seattle or SF in order to do so IMO.

Ajai, like Martin is history I would never want to regurgitate!

It's rebuilding not rehashing. What would Suh accomplish here in terms of the future?

And it's time to give Drake the load.

Suh, but Ajayi can play somewhere else, I have full confidence that once given a shot, Drake will do more then enough to merit the starting RB position.

Ndamukong is all about the money. He will go to the highest bidder. Heard the other day that his NFL career earnings to date are $138M and he's still playing at a high level.
However, given the strong frugal tone of the Dolphins this year, highly unlikely Ndamukong returns.

You can draft a better back in the 6th than Ajai. His knee is shot and he’s a goof ball.

Suh? I would have said no but if we’re signing Bridgewater why not? It’s got to be a bargain though.

Honestly I'd welcome both back with open arms ... but it's just not in the cards. We're in full-rebuild mode, so we want almost all positions to be given reps to young developing players. After our tank year, we figure out which kids are worth continuing to develop, and keep them, then fill the rest with new kids and rebuild. At this point in time neither Ajayi nor Suh offer anything by way of 3-5 year down the road potential, nor does either add anything in the role of cheap veteran role-player grinder to help in the locker room and teach the young players how to work hard and be team-oriented.

Those two are kinda the opposite of what we're looking for right now. For this rebuild to work, we need to commit to giving as many reps as possible to youth, and only bring in those grinder locker-room leading team-focused veteran role players to keep the kids developing and creating a sense of team-first mentality. Suh is silent, reclusive, expensive, and old. Ajayi is loud, lazy, me-first and has bad knees. They just don't fit what we're looking for, although I wish both of them well.

Back
Top Bottom