Would You Be Willing To Bring Back Suh Or Ajayi For Cheap If They Wanted Back To Miami. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Be Willing To Bring Back Suh Or Ajayi For Cheap If They Wanted Back To Miami.

Suh will cost too much and Ajayi has a lot of injury issues. Kets bring in a fresh rb oe even better draft one

LOL...

Sounds like Ajayi is still getting the hate from actually winning a Super Bowl, while telling the truth about Gase.

I don't want him...I don't want Drake, the career backup, either for that matter.

Suh...if we were winning, I'd welcome him back.

Last edited:
Suh only played well in the playoffs. What does that say about his fire or lack there of now?

Nope, Suh won't be cheap an Ajayi is broken. In hindsitght, the past regime acually made the correct decision (who woulda thought) to part ways with him. With his condition, his knees are on borrowed time.

Suh only played well in the playoffs. What does that say about his fire or lack there of now?

Alot of times, from my observations watching a handful of Rams games, teams made a art form of using his aggressive nature against him. Draws, traps and counters .... never mind the weird use of having his defender drop into a pass protection position.

I do not have the dislike of the man, some here do. The man has done his job at a high level for a long time. He just isnt a leader, he has set himself up in the out years to make money smartly.

Wish him the best.

Ajayi is gonna be a good buy low for someone this year and if you take out the fact that he used to play for us a guy like him would make sense as a complement to what we have in the backfield. Its pretty hard to bring back a guy once you've traded him for character though.

Suh is going to sign with an organization that either pays him the most or has a chance to win. Signing in Miami right now will get him neither

No to both. If you thought they walked around with a certain attitude of not having to do what is asked before.... you haven't seen anything yet.

You leave complaining and firing pot shots then go to teams that win or are in the SB.

Then you come back with the biggest "I told you so" and "you are nothing without me" attitudes on the planet.

No thanks. Move FORWARD.

Why don't we just trade to RT back while we are at it?

REUNION TOUR!

Back
Top Bottom