Would you consider trading for 3 and Slay? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you consider trading for 3 and Slay?

You guys realize that we will have to pay some top flight talent as well as build through the draft and value free agents. We have money to spend, we should spend it on some top flight talent.
i agree...

Give me either the top edge (Nagakoue) or the top Safety (Simmons), the 2nd best RG (Glasgow), and a former top 15 CB (Hargreaves III) ti see if his career can be saved...for a nominal fee.

Maybe a package deal trade 5, 18 and our late second for 3 and Slay. Gurantee our QB of choice and get a sick corner duo of X and Slay.

Sure, let's trade #5, #18, and #56 for #3 and Slay.

Then select Jeff Okudah at #3. Then trade Okudah back to Detroit for #5, #18 and #56.

Then select Tua at #5.

Think Detroit would go for it?

You guys realize that we will have to pay some top flight talent as well as build through the draft and value free agents. We have money to spend, we should spend it on some top flight talent.

I dont see them dumping huge contracts on people this FA cycle. Maybe next year...maybe, but not this year. And definently not for a 29 yr old CB.

I feel there's a lot of smoke coming out of Detroit to try and drive up the price of the 3rd pick as high as it can be. Especially for a coaching staff that is 1 screw up away from not returning.

I think the problem with Slay is that it will cost the team a good chunk of cap space AND those coveted draft picks. Top that off with the fact that he's 29 years old and it just doesnt sound like the direction we are headed in.

Back
Top Bottom