Would you do this trade?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you do this trade??

If Philly wants to jump up to #2, they better pony up next year's 1st, second, and all of this year's picks up to round five at the very least. Keep in mind an extra second is what usually is paid to move up from one spot(look at Detroit last year, I believe).

NorFlaFin said:
The Eagles are in Win the SB now, before the cap eventually catches up to them.

The way I read the Eagles: they need WR opposite TO, an everydown RB(they did resign Buckhalter), and a lot of help on the defensive side of the ball.

Offer the No.2 and Booker.

Thats my point exactly. If they trade away all those picks they are not going to get any help. Just one player?

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Thats my point exactly. If they trade away all those picks they are not going to get any help. Just one player?

Mike Ditka was obsessed for a RB named Williams. Will a team become obsessed with a WR named Edwards?

ih8brady said:
Mike Ditka was obsessed for a RB named Williams. Will a team become obsessed with a WR named Edwards?

Thats the point!!! If a team who is very close to the SB feels that they are a player away from taking it all then they will be willing to trade all those picks to get who they want. It has been done before.
Its funny...some of you here think that this is too much for Phily to give, while some of you dont think is enough...:roflmao:

PHINSfan said:
Thats the point!!! If a team who is very close to the SB feels that they are a player away from taking it all then they will be willing to trade all those picks to get who they want. It has been done before.
Its funny...some of you here think that this is too much for Phily to give, while some of you dont think is enough...:roflmao:

They need a QB who isnt going to run out of gas in the 4th.:roflmao:

PHINSfan said:
It has been reported that Saban has spoken to 2 NFC teams regarding trading down. I believe one may be the Vikings. But who is the other NFC team?? I believe the other team is Phily. If this is the case would you do this trade:
Our #2 overall for
Phily's 1st rd (#31) two 2nd rds (#35) and (#63) and two 3rd rds (#77) (#94)
and next year 2nd rd pick.
We currently have a 3rd rd (#70)
and we are hoping KC gives us their 2nd rd (#46) for Surtain.
With these 2 trades we could end up with a total of 7 pics in the first 3 rds.
With those picks our draft could look something like this:

1st rd (#31): Charlie Frye (QB) Akron
2nd rd (#35): Ciatrick Fason (RB) Florida
2nd rd (#46): Matt Jones (WR) Arkansas
2nd rd (#63): Ernest Shazor (S) Michigan
3rd rd (#70): Michael Munoz (LT) Tennesse
3rd rd (#77): Bill Swancutt (DE) Oregon State
3rd rd (#94): Ben Wilkerson (C) LSU

Your thoughts and comments:
yeah, but Philly would be nuts!

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Why would they give us so many picks for what is conceived to be a weak pick in a deep draft?:confused:
Thats exactly it though. If its a weak draft and theres only supposed to be a handful of impact guys than the value of a top 5 pick to draft 1 of those guys goes up exponentially.

dol_fan_81 said:
sounds good, but i dont think it will happen
hey dol-fan... it's bullocks, not bollocks. as long as your talking about the NE safety....

By the way anyone who wouldnt take that deal stated by the original poster has no business playing even madden gm let alone talking about football in real life. Thats a gift if it was true.

Boik14 said:
Thats exactly it though. If its a weak draft and theres only supposed to be a handful of impact guys than the value of a top 5 pick to draft 1 of those guys goes up exponentially.

It is a deep draft. Not necessarily a weak draft. It is very deep for RB, QB, WR so I dont know about all those picks. I would take it though dont get me wrong/

PHINSfan said:
It has been reported that Saban has spoken to 2 NFC teams regarding trading down. I believe one may be the Vikings. But who is the other NFC team?? I believe the other team is Phily. If this is the case would you do this trade:
Our #2 overall for
Phily's 1st rd (#31) two 2nd rds (#35) and (#63) and two 3rd rds (#77) (#94)
and next year 2nd rd pick.
We currently have a 3rd rd (#70)
and we are hoping KC gives us their 2nd rd (#46) for Surtain.
With these 2 trades we could end up with a total of 7 pics in the first 3 rds.
With those picks our draft could look something like this:

1st rd (#31): Charlie Frye (QB) Akron
2nd rd (#35): Ciatrick Fason (RB) Florida
2nd rd (#46): Matt Jones (WR) Arkansas
2nd rd (#63): Ernest Shazor (S) Michigan
3rd rd (#70): Michael Munoz (LT) Tennesse
3rd rd (#77): Bill Swancutt (DE) Oregon State
3rd rd (#94): Ben Wilkerson (C) LSU

Your thoughts and comments:

A better question is would Philly do this? :shakeno:

I can only see Philly giving us a first second and a very high pick because they can't give away there whole draft it would look to bad on the organization if the 1 player turns out to be a first round flop

wazzy said:
I can only see Philly giving us a first second and a very high pick because they can't give away there whole draft it would look to bad on the organization if the 1 player turns out to be a first round flop

That would never get it done.

Back
Top Bottom