Would You Give Manny Wright Another Opportunity? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Give Manny Wright Another Opportunity?

Should We Give Manny Another Opportunity?

• Yes, Sometimes Youth-Bad Calls Are Even Worse Under A Liar Coach (Nick Saban)

Votes: 76 87.4%
  • No, I Don't Care What He Did, But I Don't Want Him Back!

Votes: 11 12.6%

• Total voters
I think what everyone forgets is that inviting him to camp doesnt really cost us anything. The new coach will see what he's like and if he impresses he sticks. If he folds again he's cut. To invite him to camp is a no lose proposition

There is a cost to having Manny at camp. Every rep he takes is one less rep for Fred Evans, Kevin Vickerson, or some other tackle. With that said, I think the chance he might be ready to play is worth that rather small cost.

why not, he has a lot of talent and our dt's are old. maybe evans and manny are our future.

There is a cost to having Manny at camp. Every rep he takes is one less rep for Fred Evans, Kevin Vickerson, or some other tackle. With that said, I think the chance he might be ready to play is worth that rather small cost.

please...there will be a hundred guys there, Manny won't take anyone's snaps away. Just like Adam said, a no lose proposition.

please...there will be a hundred guys there, Manny won't take anyone's snaps away. Just like Adam said, a no lose proposition.

There is a limit to what can be done and who can be invited. I didn't even mention that part -- having Manny there means that some marginal guy who won't make the team or survive the first cut won't be there. It's not anything huge, but it is a cost.

I think what everyone forgets is that inviting him to camp doesnt really cost us anything. The new coach will see what he's like and if he impresses he sticks. If he folds again he's cut. To invite him to camp is a no lose proposition

Got 2 Agree

There is a limit to what can be done and who can be invited. I didn't even mention that part -- having Manny there means that some marginal guy who won't make the team or survive the first cut won't be there. It's not anything huge, but it is a cost.

fair enough, I would think his biggest problem will be his team mates... you don't supposed Crowder would say anything eh?

Oh, Manny will take crap from the players to be sure.

Manny saw what Ricky went through in the locker room, and he can probably expect that his treatment will be about the same. He needs to be mentally prepared for that to even consider coming back. It will be the same for him anywhere in the NFL, though.

and the next time the going gets tough or a coach gets on him he will just walk away and quit again.

Once a quitter always a quitter.

Of course give him another chance he has all the talent in the world and he can be the anchor of Miami's line for a long time if the next coach decides to give him a chance.

Given all that has come out about Saban, I think it's clear that he was the problem. Hell yes you invite Manny to camp right now, explaining that he'd better show up ready to play but that this is a new coach and a clean slate for him. It's a golden opportunity for him to show that he's a man and a heck of a football player, and he won't get a third shot if he blows this one.

I agree with giving the kid another chance, but I'm wary that Saban was the real problem here.

Manny Wright needs to show that he's grown up and has learned responsibility, or the next HC will chew his *** out like Saban did and look for other answers at that NT spot like Nick did.

Sure, Why Not? If the kid can indeed play...bring him in and see what he's got now...he's what? 21, 22 or 23 now right...not much risk.

man seeing manny and sabans name in the same sentance i remember saban saying something to the effect of you cant just cut and go somewhere else because you want to thats not how this busines works man what a lieing stack of crap he was

Back
Top Bottom