Would You Give Manny Wright Another Opportunity? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Give Manny Wright Another Opportunity?

Should We Give Manny Another Opportunity?

• Yes, Sometimes Youth-Bad Calls Are Even Worse Under A Liar Coach (Nick Saban)

Votes: 76 87.4%
  • No, I Don't Care What He Did, But I Don't Want Him Back!

Votes: 11 12.6%

• Total voters
I don't see why not. I mean, we gave Marcus Vick (no offense to the younger Vick. I'm still glad he is what us). And we gave Ricky another chance (I still think that last suspension is bull****). So why not Manny?

He's still a Dolphin. Why wouldn''t we? The chances are small that he turns out to be a stud, but they aren't that bleak for him to be a solid starter in a year or two. There was homework done on this kid prior to us drafting him. With the right coaching... who knows?

That fool family are cry babies, now I see why the hell he such a woosy. What kind of woosy statement is to make to question the phins for bringing in Wilkinson and to say their boy was treated wrong by that signing. That boy is nothing but todler that will need baby sitting and has his family backing him up to be a baby. The dolphins dont have time baby sit children. The NFL is a grown mans game. Unfreakin believable.

Sure, but pull no punches. Treat him like he was a player that has washed out once already, because thats what he is. Tell him its going to be just as difficult...maybe even more difficult this time. If he's not prepared to have a coach in his face yelling at him or if it hurts his feelings when the team brings in other players at his position, then he should stay home.

hell no thaat cry baby can cry somewhere else not for our team. i think most of the people who want to give him another chance are just saying that because of what saban just did but i dont think that manny can be excused we shoudl just release him and move on with players like vickerson, roth and evans we dont need manny and his tears

Ya still just don't quit. WRight is a quitter. When the going got tough, he quit. Wrong attitude to have in a lockeroom.

Well look who he had as a coach, if there is one thing that Saban has shown Miami its how to quit.

hell no thaat cry baby can cry somewhere else not for our team. i think most of the people who want to give him another chance are just saying that because of what saban just did but i dont think that manny can be excused we shoudl just release him and move on with players like vickerson, roth and evans we dont need manny and his tears

well... I can understand this attitude from an Australian rules guy... ain't no crying THERE...

having said that, I figger if he can survive the lockeroom without being duct taped to his locker with his skivvies on his head and the skid mark stuffed in his mouth, then he's ok with me.

Go Crows!!

well... I can understand this attitude from an Australian rules guy... ain't no crying THERE...

having said that, I figger if he can survive the lockeroom without being duct taped to his locker with his skivvies on his head and the skid mark stuffed in his mouth, then he's ok with me.

Go Crows!!

lol i am not a big aussie rules fan myself i more follow the rugby league and rugby union, both are much tougher than aussie rules i can assure you.:D

To let him back in, his first requirement is to fly to Tuscalusa and beat the crap out of Saban. Once that is accomplished, he is back in. Kind of like a fraternity thing.

It would also be good psychotherapy for the young man.

Of course you give Manny another chance. Stick him next to Ricky in the locker closest to the door.

Ya still just don't quit. WRight is a quitter. When the going got tough, he quit. Wrong attitude to have in a lockeroom.

Hopefully his meds will help him deal better with the stress now that he has identified his problem....

Back
Top Bottom