Would you give O-gun and a 1st for one of these two guys? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you give O-gun and a 1st for one of these two guys?

*_*ADMIRAL*_*

Thanks for the memories Pat
Reaction score
Jamal lewis or
p1_ladainian_tomlinson_gett-1.jpg
LT

I would rather have LT because he is faster and has more of a Barry Sanders type of running but JL runs a little like RW

LT--Yes (but will never happen SD ain't getting rid of him)

Lewis---NO. He still might be going to jail in the near future.

I'd love to see LT in a fins uniform. He is probably my favorite back in the league right now.

i think anyone with any sense would take either one of them for that deal. but im sure the chargers or ravens wouldnt be that stupid to make a deal like that.

Why would San Diego be interested in trading the cornerstone of their frachise. The team is banking on the combo of LT and Rivers for the next 10 years.

LT is the best back in the league, He got screwed out of the probowl. Not only is he a running threat but also a dangerous receiver

No!! Because like any other player he can get hurt at anytime and we would be screwed. Also unless they decide to stop running the ball 40 times a game, up the middle, and killing our running backs than LT wouldn't make a difference either. I would go straight up Wally for him. Fifteen sacks for 1500 yards? Seems fair. Anyways look at Denver, who's to say that another running back couldn't fill the shoes of LT in San Diego? I just can't fathom going into the next draft losing both the 31st and 62nd pick in the draft. That's where we will be anyways after the superbowl... This is the time for Optimism and the time for T Minor to step up and prove himself...

Back
Top Bottom