Would you give up Lemon for a 2nd Round Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you give up Lemon for a 2nd Round Pick

FinFan8589

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Part of me would love to have a young backup QB who I have confidence in, but at the same time this team needs an influx of youth and I feel that a draft in which we have alot of picks, especially early, would be good for the teams future. How can you expect anything from a draft class where we draft only 3 players before the 7th round? We need to finally have a year that we dont give up our draft picks, we accumulate them. I don't even remember the last time we had our own 1st, 2nd , 3rd round picks by draft day.

Yea, he isn't very good. No team would give up a 2nd for him.

Hell yes. No one would give us more than a sixth rounder for him, though.

I'd let Lemon go for free, to be honest. Of course, If they want to give up a 2nd anyway...

Part of me would love to have a young backup QB who I have confidence in, but at the same time this team needs an influx of youth and I feel that a draft in which we have alot of picks, especially early, would be good for the teams future. How can you expect anything from a draft class where we draft only 3 players before the 7th round? We need to finally have a year that we dont give up our draft picks, we accumulate them. I don't even remember the last time we had our own 1st, 2nd , 3rd round picks by draft day.

:lol:

If anyone offered a 4th rounder I'd jump on it.

Why anyone would think someone would offer that for Lemon is puzzling though.

Of course but Wanny isn't in the NFL so it won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom