Would You Go For Nick Foles? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Go For Nick Foles?

A rebuild doesn’t involve an old, expensive QB.

They don’t have to win now. Ross is ready to lose.
they said same thing in Arizona, the coach got fired after one yr. 30 yr old qb is only old if he is not good.

if our line is that bad why are we winning game. we should be picking in top 5 every yr. without good qb

If our line wasn’t, why can’t RT stay healthy?

Well, if you want to continue the course of a team that wins but is not good enough to be a contender, that’s your right as a fan.

If our line wasn’t, why can’t RT stay healthy?

Well, if you want to continue the course of a team that wins but is not good enough to be a contender, that’s your right as a fan.
oline didn't cause him to have acl. that happen by it self. you cannot say line suck if their winning game but u can saying better Coaching, better GM, better Defense, better qb or better backup qb all play part in winning and losing with dolphins. that reason why they are not playoff team. their not close to SB.

Last edited:
oline didn't cause him to have acl. that happen by it self. you cannot say line suck if their winning game but u can saying better Coaching, better GM, better Defense, better qb or better backup qb all play part in winning and losing with dolphins. that reason why they are not playoff team. their not close to SB.

Wild, we got him killed early and often. That has nothing, nothing to do with him now breaking down?

Better coaching is not going to help the oline. Better play-calling? Maybe.

How do we get all of those better players without a rebuild?

Wild, we got him killed early and often. That has nothing, nothing to do with him now breaking down?

Better coaching is not going to help the oline. Better play-calling? Maybe.

How do we get all of those better players without a rebuild?
all good team find way to do it. that why GM and coach get paid big buck. if my job was just football.

all good team find way to do it. that why GM and coach get paid big buck. if my job was just football.

Well, we've changed the front office clusterfk system that used to be and we've hired a new coach. So, we're on a track you should like.

Patchwork is not the answer and even if it was possible, our cap situation is atrocious.

Well, we've changed the front office clusterfk system that used to be and we've hired a new coach. So, we're on a track you should like.

Patchwork is not the answer and even if it was possible, our cap situation is atrocious.
you go have to do some patch work until you get guy u want. all draft pick don't workout. yes I agree about new head coach and GM. we just got see what happen in next 2 to 4 yr. if tanking is plan. we are looking at 4 yr.

you go have to do some patch work until you get guy u want. all draft pick don't workout. yes I agree about new head coach and GM. we just got see what happen in next 2 to 4 yr. if tanking is plan. we are looking at 4 yr.

Absolutely. That's my point.

And it's about time.

The patchwork will begin when they've implemented their system with young talent. At least, I think it will. I'm far from an expert on these matters but it just makes sense.

Absolutely. That's my point.

And it's about time.

The patchwork will begin when they've implemented their system with young talent. At least, I think it will. I'm far from an expert on these matters but it just makes sense.
well we will see I am no expert neither. just bs on site. we will see 3 to 6 yr down road if it working.

Back
Top Bottom