Would you guys take a chance on Travis Benjamin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you guys take a chance on Travis Benjamin?

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Love his speed. He is the human flash. I know We already have Gates, but what not take a chance on him. Do you think he is worth a 5th to late draft pick? Or might he go earlier. I think he would make a great return man and slot receiver.

I wouldnt want him. I know hes fast but his production is lacking BIG time.

I couldn't wait for him to graduate. Very iffy hands, constant mental brain lapses whether it be while returning punts or running routes, & doesn't have much wiggle. He was extremely disappointing as a return man his entire career.

No one wanted Devin Hester either. One thing that you people should learn is in order to win a Superbowl you need Miami players on the squad.

over the last 10 years there have been atleast two canes on each teams roster in the superbowl

No one wanted Devin Hester either. One thing that you people should learn is in order to win a Superbowl you need Miami players on the squad.

over the last 10 years there have been atleast two canes on each teams roster in the superbowl

Great point.

WHAT?!?! Hester was a second round pick. What do you mean nobody wanted him?

Not interested in a 170 lbs receiver that can only run 9 routes and doesn't make big plays.

I definitely want Travis Benjamin, the failures of the Hurricanes were caused by Jacory Harris not the receivers. Benjamin is a tremendous talent and a much better prospect than Clyde Gates. With the way the NFL has got to throwing the Ball, Benjamin speed is a huge weapon. Bring him aboard and the best man wins the job.

I must of missed the part where Travis Benjamin was the most dynamic return man in college football like Hester. There's no comparison between the 2.

As for the question. In the 5th round or later? Yea I'd take a chance. He has a lot of talent. He's just under developed, which is the case with just about everybody coached by Randy Shannon. A good coach should be able to get something out of him.

Back
Top Bottom