Would you have traded our #1 for TO? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you have traded our #1 for TO?

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I was thinking.....if we pick a reciever with our 20th, then why didn't we trade that pick for TO?

If the reports are accurate, you are talking about dumping madison to afford TO......whay didn't we?

That would have been a rather quick fix to our WR problems.

T O is just about ready to hit the downside. With T O you know what you have a great Vet reciver with some good years left. Me personally I like the excitement of trying to draft the next one.

P.S. can I Get on the bandwagon ???

TO didn't have the best season last year.

The thing that annoys me about him, is he kept on complaining that he didn't get the ball enough and that is why they were losing. One game I remember watching, he dropped about 4 passes. That bothers me when a player complains about EVERYTHING, and then is given a chance to put his money where his mouth is, fails.

No ,no,no ,no!!! I would only do it for Moss! If we can,t have him then I go FA or draft for a WR.

Originally posted by rafael
Nope, TO is old and overrated.
old and overrated?? you are smoking some bad **** dude. this guys only problem is his attitude. he has 51 touchdowns since 2000 only marvin harrison is close to him and terrell does not have a peyton manning to trow him the ball. numbers dont lie see dan marino.

Back
Top Bottom