Would You Make this Draft Day Trade? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Make this Draft Day Trade?

the trade they make here makes the most sense - 3 to Carolina for 2 1s and a 3
Love it. But I would never take a running back in the first round unless I traded back a bunch of times and accumulated a bunch of picks in the process. Even then I probably wouldn't do it.

I don’t think SF would trade essentially 3 first round picks and a second. I would absolutely make that trade. It’s more likely they’d offer Aiyuk, 12 and 44. Which I would still strongly consider

I have a feeling the board falls to us with Fields and Wilson on the board. Trade down one spot with Atl for pick 35. Atlanta gets thier choice of QB. We get whoever we want plus.

I have a feeling the board falls to us with Fields and Wilson on the board. Trade down one spot with Atl for pick 35. Atlanta gets thier choice of QB. We get whoever we want plus.
I think the board will fall in Miami's favor as well.

Then Grier will have to determine how far he would trade down. Hard to say right now obviously, but dealing down one spot and getting a high #2 pick would be pretty nice.

Fansided just posted a mock with San Francisco trading with Miami for pick #3. Miami in this hyperthetical trade scenario got San Francisco's 2021, 1st and 2nd round picks. 2022, 1st and 2nd round picks and a 3rd rounder in 2023. Good call on the OP.

Back
Top Bottom