Would you make this trade??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you make this trade???

laughcardturdpolish-1.jpg

Suh here we come!!!!!

You have got to be kidding... Do you really think this would ever happen?? Mangini isnt running the phins and trading to the jets here lol.. Suh is great, i dont think he will throw around linemen like he did in the ncaa

:bobdole: I think it's about time to stop the "Let's make this trade!" threads. this is about as unrealistic and ridiculous as one I've ever seen.

I just have a feeling we are going to move away from the 3-4 as we don't have the personnel to stick with this system. We don't have a big nose tackle to clog the middle, we don't have big pass rushing OLB's who can pressure the QB, and we dont have the Safeties that can cover a good deal of the secondary.

JT and Joey are getting a lot of tread on the tires, and I don't see Joey being here in another three weeks.

If we stick with the 3-4 we could use a guy like Cam Thomas, DT from North Carolina, but I just think this team would be better off running a 4-3. Time will tell. I know Nolan favors the 3-4 but we better bring in a slew of better LB's if we stick with it.
And we have the personnel to run a 4-3? Wrong. We have better personnel for the 3-4, and if you didn't notice, we hired Mike Nolan, which I can guarantee we didn't do to run a 4-3...

THIS THREAD FAILS, NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD THAT HAPPEN, PLEASE JUST LET THIS THREAD DIE OUT, LET BETTER THREADS WITH ANALYSIS AND REALISTIC POSSIBILITIES GET THE ATTENTION

I just have a feeling we are going to move away from the 3-4 as we don't have the personnel to stick with this system. We don't have a big nose tackle to clog the middle, we don't have big pass rushing OLB's who can pressure the QB, and we dont have the Safeties that can cover a good deal of the secondary.

JT and Joey are getting a lot of tread on the tires, and I don't see Joey being here in another three weeks.

If we stick with the 3-4 we could use a guy like Cam Thomas, DT from North Carolina, but I just think this team would be better off running a 4-3. Time will tell. I know Nolan favors the 3-4 but we better bring in a slew of better LB's if we stick with it.

it'll be a 3-4, and I would venture a guess it will be much improved. patience is a virtue.

We don't need the huge contract again that the #1 commands. Indy, NE, Pitts etc.. seem to do fine without needing the #1 pick, we sit in a pretty good spot to get a future great player without breaking the bank.

Oh and by the way I think StLou would do a trade like that (probably for a couple different guys) because this is yet again another year picking in the top five and paying through the nose for it.

We can possibly grab McClain, Bryant, Thomas, Williams, Hadden, Graham, Spiller or even Berry by some miracle he falls. All players that would help us tremendousily let alone a good spot to trade back and accumulate more picks, so no I wouldn't do the trade but I do think St.Lou might for the reasons stated before and if they truely believe there's no QB worth taking there.

Yeah you're right....why ever go for great players when the Phins are always happy with guys like Joey Porter? That's why we are always an average team. I've seen Berry play and he often disappears for the Vols......I'd rather have Hadden.

and yet the Fins just tried, and eventually will release him. C'mon man, that trade idea was horrible, we would be laughed out of the league.

Suh would prolly be a great NT for us. Ive seen a lot of him. He doesnt have the size a prototypical NT has-but i feel that he has all the strengths to be a dominant force. He can colapse the pocket-something most big guys cant do, he could pressure the QB and take up blockers. From what ive seen of his film-he appears to have all the positives one would look for in a young NT. Like like a Ngata role. The trade is a little farfetched but Suh would be great in our system. IMO.

Haha, this is laughable. 0% chance of this ever happening. But my answer to the thread title is yes. But I would take Eric Berry at #1, not Suh or McCoy.

Unless we sign Antrel Rolle, then I would take Suh.

No, having the number 1 pick is a burden. I would rather have 5-10 somewhere in there so the money isn't as high. I would give that up for the Rams third round pick though.

Back
Top Bottom