Would you make this trade??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you make this trade???

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
The St. Louis Rams really need a QB.

Miami gives St. Louis: Tyler Thigpen, Joey Porter, Ted Ginn and our 12th overall pick.

St Louis sends us the first overall pick, and we take:

Ndamukong Suh :woot:

Thoughts???

What went through your mind when you created this thread?

1. Getting the best defensive player in college football.
2. Rams need a QB, we need to get rid of Thigpen, along with Porter (who sucks) and Ginn.

I could add about ten more reasons......

No I wouldn't like that trade plus you have to give the #1 pick crap load of money. The only why I would trade up is if it was 2 or 3 spots to draft dez Bryant.

Suh would be a DE in our system. DE is one of the stronger, deeper positions on our team. Also, 3-4 DE's rarely make the impact you want for #1 money/value.

If we moved into the top 5, I'd want Berry. But, we won't.

Suh would be a DE in our system. DE is one of the stronger, deeper positions on our team. Also, 3-4 DE's rarely make the impact you want for #1 money/value.

If we moved into the top 5, I'd want Berry. But, we won't.

I just have a feeling we are going to move away from the 3-4 as we don't have the personnel to stick with this system. We don't have a big nose tackle to clog the middle, we don't have big pass rushing OLB's who can pressure the QB, and we dont have the Safeties that can cover a good deal of the secondary.

JT and Joey are getting a lot of tread on the tires, and I don't see Joey being here in another three weeks.

If we stick with the 3-4 we could use a guy like Cam Thomas, DT from North Carolina, but I just think this team would be better off running a 4-3. Time will tell. I know Nolan favors the 3-4 but we better bring in a slew of better LB's if we stick with it.

Theres a transitional period.....We're part way through it.

It would be stupid to revert back to a 43 now.

The St. Louis Rams really need a QB.

Miami gives St. Louis: Tyler Thigpen, Joey Porter, Ted Ginn and our 12th overall pick.

St Louis sends us the first overall pick, and we take:

Ndamukong Suh :woot:

Thoughts???

This has got to be the most rediculous idea if seen. is this some kind of joke? A 2nd or 3rd string QB, track star with no football IQ, a guy with a huge mouth who we just failed at cutting and an early to mid round first for the most valuable pick in the entire draft? we would be lucky to move up to like 9 with that package.

What a gem of a thread!

BTW- id rather berry over Suh due to our scheme.

This has got to be the most rediculous idea if seen. is this some kind of joke? A 2nd or 3rd string QB, track star with no football IQ, a guy with a huge mouth who we just failed at cutting and an early to mid round first for the most valuable pick in the entire draft? we would be lucky to move up to like 9 with that package.

What a gem of a thread!

BTW- id rather berry over Suh due to our scheme.

Yeah you're right....why ever go for great players when the Phins are always happy with guys like Joey Porter? That's why we are always an average team. I've seen Berry play and he often disappears for the Vols......I'd rather have Hadden.

1. Getting the best defensive player in college football.
2. Rams need a QB, we need to get rid of Thigpen, along with Porter (who sucks) and Ginn.

I could add about ten more reasons......

so a 3rd string qb and a wr who avoids contact, a pass rusher past his prime and the 12th pick for 1st overall? ya, I can see the Rams being all over that. you want to trade our garbage plus the 12th pick for the 1st overall. i dont fault you for wanting Suh, but maybe try and make the offer a tad more realistic.

Yeah you're right....why ever go for great players when the Phins are always happy with guys like Joey Porter? That's why we are always an average team. I've seen Berry play and he often disappears for the Vols......I'd rather have Hadden.

:bobdole:

so the only great players are Haden (correct spelling) and Suh?

How bout berry being the best Safety prospect in years? and him beng compared to Ed Reed? What about the gapping whole we have at the position and how almost all great defenses have a great S as an anchor? Palamalu, Reed, etc.

What about we drafted a CB in the 1st and 2nd last year, wut bout that Suh completely doesnt fit in with our scheme.

Its hard to justify trading up for anyone in any year but with a trade like that, youd be lucky for the broncos to trade down from 11 to 12 let alone the Rams from 1 to 12.

This thread= EPIC FAIL. If berry drops to Buffalo, im ALLL for trading up for him, but trading up to one is basically impossible.

I love the "stack up our **** high enough" trade proposals

I think the Rams are gonna insist on Gibril Wilson too:rolleyes2:

I love the "stack up our **** high enough" trade proposals

I think the Rams are gonna insist on Gibril Wilson too:rolleyes2:

maybe a 7th rounder as well? could be the deal breaker :rolleyes2:

Idk whats more rediculous, this or wilfork for a 2nd, probably this.

maybe a 7th rounder as well? could be the deal breaker :rolleyes2:

Idk whats more rediculous, this or wilfork for a 2nd, probably this.

the Rams would hold out for entire roster of the Bucaneers cuz "holy **** that alot of players"

Back
Top Bottom