Would you rather have...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you rather have...?

Would you rather have...?

• Total voters
Based on performance and intangibles I'll take Minshew. He looks the part early on and has that instinct I love in winning QB's. I'm stunned at how many Dolphin fans were hoping for Haskins in the draft. The guy literally sucks donkey poop. I'm glad Miami passed on that trash. Lock has a cannon but has a lot to be proven. Rosen needs more help, lots of questions about him. Love the talent but will it ever come together?

I have to go with Minshew he's shown more in 5 games than anyone of the other guys. The Jaguars are tied 5th in drops and and have the 29th ranked OL through 4 weeks despite this as of right now he's completing 66.7% of his passes with 9 TD's, 1 INT and a 105.6 QB rating. Maybe he comes back down to earth but for a 6th round rookie QB he's been mighty impressive.

PFF OL ranking

Dropped passes

None of the above? I'm loving the Minshew show but if I had to wager I'd go more with Case Keenum's career trajectory than Brees. Not that its a bad career to have and may be better than anyone else on that list.

Out of all those listed Darnold has shown the highest upside. Being stuck with Gase and a brutal offensive line isn't going to do him any favors in the near term.

Minshew all day, love everything about him. Hope he continues to play well.

He should be he's got Christian McCaffrey who through 5 games has the 2nd most yards from scrimmage in NFL history 2nd only to Jim Brown, and currently 2nd in the NFL in TDs.

This. Allen has been good, also has fumbled almost every time he’s been sacked

McCaffrey is a cheat code right now.

Minshew if you had to twist my arm.

Haskins then Rosen..

I watched every Haskins game last year. Career 54 tds, 9 int. and 70% completion. Can make every NFL throw. Has touch on passers when needed.

just put in a crap situation with Washington with bad coaching and talent around him. They need to give him some help and coaching as every young Qb needs.

I'd take Rosen, Minshew, and Haskins. 2 rooks and 1 2nd year player that all have potential and are not finished products.

I havent seen anything from those guys that make me think they are heads and tails above Rosen, so Im sticking with Josh.

I have been rooting for Minshew though, Im happy he is playing well and hope the best for him. It has been fun watching the Jags with him behind center while we are in our rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom