Would you rather have...? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you rather have...?

Would you rather have...?

• Total voters
Darnold and then Rosen for me. But I'll admit that I'm picking off what I think these guys ceilings are alone. I really like what Minshew has done, but can he do that all season? Year after year? If he does it will be a great story. Hard to pull against the guy. Just like I always enjoyed watching Kurt Warner excel. Or at a different position, Cam Wake. It's easy to root for the guy who makes it against the odds.

Minshew has Fournette as well.

Fournett
YFS: Game 1-94 & 0 TD--Game 2-87 & 0 TD-- Game 3-92 & 0 TD-- Game 4-245 & 0 TD-- Game 5-137 & 1 TD

McCaffrey
YFS: Game 1-209 & 2 TDs-- Game 2-53 & 0 TDs--Game 3-188 & 1 TD--Game 4-179 & 1 TD-- Game 5-237 & 3 TDs

Not really close right now, McCaffrey is a legitimate MVP candidate through the 1st 5 games and is on pace to break records. Also as mentioned by another poster Allen has 6 fumbles on the season so far.

Give me Darnold. Highest ceiling in my opinion. Too bad his career will be ruined by Gase. Actually, nm, keep up the good work Gase.

Fournett
YFS: Game 1-94 & 0 TD--Game 2-87 & 0 TD-- Game 3-92 & 0 TD-- Game 4-245 & 0 TD-- Game 5-137 & 1 TD

McCaffrey
YFS: Game 1-209 & 2 TDs-- Game 2-53 & 0 TDs--Game 3-188 & 1 TD--Game 4-179 & 1 TD-- Game 5-237 & 3 TDs

Not really close right now, McCaffrey is a legitimate MVP candidate through the 1st 5 games and is on pace to break records. Also as mentioned by another poster Allen has 6 fumbles on the season so far.
One month into the 2019 season, and McCaffrey has officially blown that narrative out of the water for good. According to Pro Football Focus, heading into Week 5, McCaffrey ranks No. 3 among running backs in yards after contact this season with 257. This week’s opponent, Leonard Fournette of the Jaguars is first with 313.
They both have great RBs playing for them and are helped big time.

One month into the 2019 season, and McCaffrey has officially blown that narrative out of the water for good. According to Pro Football Focus, heading into Week 5, McCaffrey ranks No. 3 among running backs in yards after contact this season with 257. This week’s opponent, Leonard Fournette of the Jaguars is first with 313.
They both have great RBs playing for them and are helped big time.
The narrative? Shall I assume you're alluding to the insinuation that he's too small to run between the tackles? Wow, that's a whole lot of tip-toeing in that sentence.

The narrative? Shall I assume you're alluding to the insinuation that he's too small to run between the tackles? Wow, that's a whole lot of tip-toeing in that sentence.
Yeah lemme put the whole info.
Coming into the NFL, the knock on Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey’s game was that he was too small and couldn’t run well enough between the tackles. What a load of nonsense.
The purpose of my previous post was to show that both Minshew and Allen have great RBs playing for them.

Fournett

McCaffrey

Minshew is getting a lot of help from Fournette and that legit run game that's head and shoulders better then Miami's hilarious backfield!!

Not to mention a legitimate NFL defense that can get Minshew the ball back....

Minshew is getting a lot of help from Fournette and that legit run game that's head and shoulders better then Miami's hilarious backfield!!

Eh the Jaguars are 19th in defense thats hardly a legitimate defense.

Wait. Are you saying that QBs can succeed with a good D and a run game?

What happens when you let the OLine hold without flags?

Eh the Jaguars are 19th in defense thats hardly a legitimate defense.

And if Ramsey comes back they'll go to top 10, maybe even top 5!

I think people are forgetting how horrible Miami's roster is on Defense and Offense....

AND Miami is dead last!!

Big difference

I haven't mentioned Miami in this thread so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, I was previously debating Allen vs Minshew.

I guess if your point is Miami has a terrible defense than I 100& agree.

I haven't mentioned Miami in this thread so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, I was previously debating Allen vs Minshew.

I guess if your point is Miami has a terrible defense than I 100& agree.

I did and you responded to it....

I did and you responded to it....

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom