Would You Rather...Week 1 NFL Draft Version | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Rather...Week 1 NFL Draft Version

The depth at receiver in this class makes the answer Parsons. But I do think WR is a bigger need, and I would hate to see what happened last year with RBs happen again where we neglect the position for other needs/BPA and then end up with out getting any of the top prospects. Since we have the Luxury of 2 firsts and 2 seconds give me Micah Parsons and Devonta Smith with Najee Harris round 2

Lets say we have the number 3 pick.

Would you rather draft Micah Parsons or trade back with a QB needy team for a first their first this year and next year, plus their second this year.

I’d drafting Parsons. That dude could be the face of our defense for the next decade. He’s my number one want this year.

Lets say we have the number 3 pick.

Would you rather draft Micah Parsons or trade back with a QB needy team for a first their first this year and next year, plus their second this year.

I’d drafting Parsons. That dude could be the face of our defense for the next decade. He’s my number one want this year.
If we have the #3 (which I doubt), I think the obvious choice is Penei. Rarely has any player been so highly touted.
While I like Parsons a great deal, I don't think he is quite the prospect that Sewell is.

If we have the #3 (which I doubt), I think the obvious choice is Penei. Rarely has any player been so highly touted.
While I like Parsons a great deal, I don't think he is quite the prospect that Sewell is.
I would say it depends largely on how well Hunt plays. Sewell would an amazing addition. I assume he would play RT and protect Tua's blindside.

Agreed 3 is unlikely...if I had to bet I’d say our first pick is 5 or 6 or 7.

Tua is obviously left handed and I’m not moving Sewell to the right side so I’d take Parsons over him but both are elite and both will likely be gone before we pick.

I agree that Houston's pick is more likely to be 6-7 than 3-4.

Parsons and Sewell will both be gone, barring a trade up which Miami has the ammo to pull off.

I do like the idea of being in a position to fleece a QB needy team by moving down a little too.

Back
Top Bottom