Would You Rather | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Rather

I wanted Miami to stay at #12. I'm upset they traded the 2022 first rounder.

If they land Pitts at 6, I'm good with it.

Otherwise they think there's a bigger gap between Chase and Smith/Waddle than I do. They clear wanted in on a top-tier non-QB. I'm thinking they're looking at some order of Pitts, Chase, and Sewell. Maybe it's just Pitts and Sewell, and they plan to see what's there at 18 at WR.

Pitts and Smith is the dream scenario, but if Smith isn't there and Horn and Surtain aren't there, I'd consider Elijah Moore at 18. He's only 5'9, but everything else about him is exactly what you want. People have comped him to Antonio Brown, and his coach comped him to Steve Smith Sr. He gets open at will, has excellent hands, and tracks the ball with ease. Smith, Moore, and Pitts are some of the most skilled and graceful receivers I've watched play college football.

It would seem they moved back up because they love one (maybe two) players. Maybe one of the
4 make it to 12, but if they love only one or two, thats not good enough. So the move is fine with me.
I look at it as we never had the one next year (yes, I know we did). Looking at both trades as one.

Is there talk in Denver of them possible moving up for a QB? Carolina has made it know they want a QB, draft
or Watson (if situation clears up), but have not heard actual rumors of Denver looking too.

If it goes 4 QB (with Atl taking the 4th) then Sewell, Carolina would move only if they want that 5th guy. Might not
be the case. and only reason they would have to move is if there are rumblings of teams moving to 7 for that 5th guy.

If they land Pitts at 6, I'm good with it.

Otherwise they think there's a bigger gap between Chase and Smith/Waddle than I do. They clear wanted in on a top-tier non-QB. I'm thinking they're looking at some order of Pitts, Chase, and Sewell. Maybe it's just Pitts and Sewell, and they plan to see what's there at 18 at WR.

Pitts and Smith is the dream scenario, but if Smith isn't there and Horn and Surtain aren't there, I'd consider Elijah Moore at 18. He's only 5'9, but everything else about him is exactly what you want. People have comped him to Antonio Brown, and his coach comped him to Steve Smith Sr. He gets open at will, has excellent hands, and tracks the ball with ease. Smith, Moore, and Pitts are some of the most skilled and graceful receivers I've watched play college football.
How do you feel about Bateman at #18?

Atlanta and Cincy have been linked to Pitts, Sewell and Chase. You wouldn’t trade behind Atlanta and Cincy if one of those three was your target. But Detroit has been linked with Smith and Waddle. So if one of those is your target then you have to be above Detroit. I’m not thinking they feel fine with whomever may fall. I’m thinking they have one they specifically want.

Atlanta and Cincy have been linked to Pitts, Sewell and Chase. You wouldn’t trade behind Atlanta and Cincy if one of those three was your target. But Detroit has been linked with Smith and Waddle. So if one of those is your target then you have to be above Detroit. I’m not thinking they feel fine with whomever may fall. I’m thinking they have one they specifically want.
Exactly! You make a complicated 3 team trade to pick right behind Atlanta and Cincinnati? Sewell and Pitts are not the target. The target is Devonta Smith.

Exactly! You make a complicated 3 team trade to pick right behind Atlanta and Cincinnati? Sewell and Pitts are not the target. The target is Devonta Smith.
A 165 lb. WR that many people think is slipping down draft board’s is the target? Not buying it.
How does anyone know what Cincinnati or Atlanta is doing, pure speculation.

Okay. Fair logic, I guess.
Why not trade to 7 or 8 and still get him? I don't buy that Detroit is where he goes! At all!

Would have preferred to stay at 12 and keep the picks.

Since that is gone,
If Slim Reaper is the pick at 6 I'm not complaining.

I would take Waddle and Chase and probably even Toney over Smith...not toney at #6 but #18 and someone else @6..Smith has bust written all over his twiggy butt!

I would take Waddle and Chase and probably even Toney over Smith...not toney at #6 but #18 and someone else @6..Smith has bust written all over his twiggy butt!
Pitts is my unicorn but Atlanta prob goes pitts , Sewell or parsons. Bengals go chase or Sewell. Smith will be good in the nfl. Let’s say smith and waddle are left, I would go waddle first if he’s 100% recovered. Going back to Atlanta, research tells me they’re obviously stacked at WR, they traded for TE Hurst but their te group is average so pitts is definitely an option, Matt Ryan can still play so qb not an option. I don’t know about their tackles. Like I said pitts, parsons and Sewell are the players Atlanta is looking at @ 4. So @ 6 I have no doubt smith & waddle are there. And for sure bengals go chase.

Pitts is my unicorn but Atlanta prob goes pitts , Sewell or parsons. Bengals go chase or Sewell. Smith will be good in the nfl. Let’s say smith and waddle are left, I would go waddle first if he’s 100% recovered. Going back to Atlanta, research tells me they’re obviously stacked at WR, they traded for TE Hurst but their te group is average so pitts is definitely an option, Matt Ryan can still play so qb not an option. I don’t know about their tackles. Like I said pitts, parsons and Sewell are the players Atlanta is looking at @ 4. So @ 6 I have no doubt smith & waddle are there. And for sure bengals go chase.
Waddle over Smitty (Twiggy Butt) all day!

Back
Top Bottom