Would You Rather | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Rather

Parsons is super talented , only question mark is has he matured from his hazing days or is he still a douche.
And the fact "supposedly" we don't like Opt-Outs! Not sure I buy that, 100%..if the Opt-Out still available is a fit or the BPA..Best Player Available..why not take them!?

And the fact "supposedly" we don't like Opt-Outs! Not sure I buy that, 100%..if the Opt-Out still available is a fit or the BPA..Best Player Available..why not take them!?
If I’m Grier this draft should be all about adding offense first 2 rounds. You drafted Tua now surround him w weapons. Poster Jeff offerdahl mention Elijah Moore and I took a look at him. That kid is going to be an excellent wr in the nfl. Ran a 4.3 at his pro day. Let’s say pitts is not an option, and our draft goes like this I’ll be very excited.
1a- waddle
1b- Elijah moore
2a- Williams
2b- creed Humphrey

If I’m Grier this draft should be all about adding offense first 2 rounds. You drafted Tua now surround him w weapons. Poster Jeff offerdahl mention Elijah Moore and I took a look at him. That kid is going to be an excellent wr in the nfl. Ran a 4.3 at his pro day. Let’s say pitts is not an option, and our draft goes like this I’ll be very excited.
1a- waddle
1b- Elijah moore
2a- Williams
2b- creed Humphrey
I'd take it...I still think Toney will be better than Moore..personally. But Moore is more pro-ready right now as WR..toney is good and ready but a bit more of an upside/projection pick because he was hurt most of his college career and snake bitten but injuries and/or bad coaching/underutilization of his skills..so his senior year was by far and away his most productive!

I'd take it...I still think Toney will be better than Moore..personally. But Moore is more pro-ready right now as WR..toney is good and ready but a bit more of an upside/projection pick because he was hurt most of his college career and snake bitten but injuries and/or bad coaching/underutilization of his skills..so his senior year was by far and away his most productive!
Toney will be drafted late first round or early second. This WR class is excellent. Give me waddle , toney and Moore. Lol I want them all.

Okay. Fair logic, I guess.
Why not trade to 7 or 8 and still get him? I don't buy that Detroit is where he goes! At all!
Detroit is heavily linked to taking a WR. Why wouldn't you buy that They're taking Waddle or Smith?

Back
Top Bottom