Would you rather... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you rather...

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
have the #2 overall or the #7 overall and the #18 overall? that would be the deal we would make with the Vikings if it happened, so which would you rather have? I would rather have 2 1sts as opposed to 1 1st and you still get some good talent no matter whereever you pick in the 1st. I look at it this way:

#2 overall - Alex Smith or Braylon Edwards vs.
#7 overall - Mike Williams + #18 overall - David Pollack

I would rather have both Mike Williams + David Pollack as opposed to having just Braylon Edwards, just my opinion

i would rather trade down. we don't think we will take edwards either way though. without trading, we'll take ronnie brown and if we do trade, we'll take caddy.

No brainer. The more picks we can get, especially in the first 3 rounds, the better. I'm all for trading down. There are a lot of quality players in this draft. And the value is in the middle of the first through the second.

yeah i would want 2 first rounds and go with benson and clayton or BPA

Where exactly would you plan on getting the money to sign these guys?? If we get 2 top notch players in the 1st round you have signing bonus's that are outragous not to mention high salaries. We can afford to sign one guy there but I dont think we are going to be able to make room for 2.

nick19991 said:
have the #2 overall or the #7 overall and the #18 overall? that would be the deal we would make with the Vikings if it happened, so which would you rather have? I would rather have 2 1sts as opposed to 1 1st and you still get some good talent no matter whereever you pick in the 1st. I look at it this way:

#2 overall - Alex Smith or Braylon Edwards vs.
#7 overall - Mike Williams + #18 overall - David Pollack

I would rather have both Mike Williams + David Pollack as opposed to having just Braylon Edwards, just my opinion

7 and 18, only substitute 1 of teh rbs for williams. Here is an interesting item. Mort on ESPN radio w/ Mike and Mike said that if we trade out of that position, and SF takes Smith, Rodgers could fall in teh first. Cleveland he says may be hesitant to take a qb and that after that unless a team suprises Rodgers would fall. If that would happen, which I personally dont think would, how good would it be to get Rodgers at 7 and pollack at 18?

7 and 18 any day of the week. Mike Williams would be nice also!! :D

Shamboubou said:
Where exactly would you plan on getting the money to sign these guys?? If we get 2 top notch players in the 1st round you have signing bonus's that are outragous not to mention high salaries. We can afford to sign one guy there but I dont think we are going to be able to make room for 2.

That's a good point. We'd almost be forced to trade down again with one of those picks. Where's Clumpy???

I'd definately take 7 and 18.

Back
Top Bottom