Would you sign...? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you sign...?

Like Thomas has been any better. A healthy Moreno has been much better han Thomas but I will say at least Thomas has been healthy

How has Moreno been much better as of late? :bobdole: I get Thomas can stand to improve, but in the two years DT has been in the league, Moreno hasn't exactly been healthy or consistent. He's only started in 8 of 15 games played the last two seasons, in part due to a banged up knee in 2011 and very spotty play in 2012. In fact their numbers are very similar the last 2 years...5 TDs apiece and only a difference of maybe 200 yards between them.

How has Moreno been much better as of late? :bobdole: I get Thomas can stand to improve, but in the two years DT has been in the league, Moreno hasn't exactly been healthy or consistent. He's only started in 8 of 15 games played the last two seasons, in part due to a banged up knee in 2011 and very spotty play in 2012. In fact their numbers are very similar the last 2 years...5 TDs apiece and only a difference of maybe 200 yards between them.

Hmm so he has started only 8 of 15 games and how many games has Thomas started and when has Moreno ever averaged 3.6 yards a carry, hell thats bout the best that Thomas seems capable of. Thomas is lucky to be our number two back because if we kept Bush he might be gone

Hmm so he has started only 8 of 15 games and how many games has Thomas started and when has Moreno ever averaged 3.6 yards a carry, hell thats bout the best that Thomas seems capable of. Thomas is lucky to be our number two back because if we kept Bush he might be gone

Moreno averaged 3.8 yards a carry last year...big improvement! :lol: :lol:

I'm baffled by this thread

Miller will be fine. The issue is Thomas when you need to pick up hard yards; he's too soft. And Gillislee falls on contact. McGahee if healthy would be a nice addition

Moreno averaged 3.8 yards a carry last year...big improvement! :lol: :lol:

But he doesnt do that every year like Thomas. Thomas couldnt even give Lamar Miller comeptition for a starting job he was drafted two years ago for.
Thomas will never be a good starter in this league and he wont be a phin much longer.

But he doesnt do that every year like Thomas. Thomas couldnt even give Lamar Miller comeptition for a starting job he was drafted two years ago for.
Thomas will never be a good starter in this league and he wont be a phin much longer.

:lol: Well that's one opinion, but that wasn't even the point. You saying Moreno has been much better was....well a big time reach. He is no answer as well.

:lol: Well that's one opinion, but that wasn't even the point. You saying Moreno has been much better was....well a big time reach. He is no answer as well.

Wasnt saying he was an answer. He has actually performed at some point in his career at a higher level. We are arguing over a turd(Moreno) and a much stinkier turd (Thomas).
Thomas has been nothing but a dissapointment drafted to be a starter and starting two games.

Back
Top Bottom