Would you sign...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you sign...?

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Upgrades for rb or maybe more competition? Knoshawn moreno was just released as was jonathan stewart. I like our boys back there but just not sold on them. I think stewart would be a nice addition

I'd be fine with either of those additions. Willis McGahee is still available too as far as I know.

Stewart was inured I believe. If not then I would def take him over Gillislee

Steward, being injured and all, might be someone we could use once he gets healthy....6 or 7 weeks down the line. At that time he probably would be an upgrade to what we now have as backups.

The veteran cuts are going to keep coming.

Upgrades for rb or maybe more competition? Knoshawn moreno was just released as was jonathan stewart. I like our boys back there but just not sold on them. I think stewart would be a nice addition

I should get you in my fantasy football league....newsflash Stewart is damaged goods. On PUP list

Not only have NEITHER been cut/released, Moreno is expected to get the bulk of the carries for Denver in Week #1!

Stewart was placed on the PUP list, so won't be eligible until Week #8 I believe. He is out 6 weeks with injury.

DELETE THIS THREAD!

Back
Top Bottom