Would you take a chance on Kyle Orton in 4th round | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you take a chance on Kyle Orton in 4th round

dolphindan1970

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Now I am one that thinks Jay Feeley has a chance to be a very good QB , and I look forward to him getting a shot this year. But, with that said, as tommorrow starts the 4th round, this guy here is a pretty good QB and could be a nice pic-up in round 4 to groom for the future.

What are some of you guy's thoughts on him ?

AGILITY
5.03 in the 40-yard dash … 275-pound bench press … 445-pound squat … 291-pound power clean … 29-inch vertical jump … 30½-inch arm length … 9¼-inch hands … Right-handed.
ANALYSIS
A four-year starter who is an intelligent and instinctive signal caller … He is a quiet, respected leader, but might need to get more vocal in order to command presence in the huddle at the next level
Read complete ANALYSIS here... http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/orton_kyle

I like Orton a lot. That wouldnt upset me at all.

Stefan LeFors

Stefan LeFors

This is the QB I have wanted all along. I have moved him higher in my mock every week. Started out UDFA and now have him at #82 of the 3rd round. I would love to get him in the 3rd.
I just love to watch this guy play!! He has the ability to turn any play into a big one!!Feet of steve young with the noggin of peyton Manning!! that is how I see this kid!! He will be that good!! its like he has eyes in the back of his head!! NEVER have I seen a QB with better pocket awareness!! I wonder if that has something to do with living with deaf family members.... its almost like he has a 6th sense in the pocket....

wouldnt be surprised if we get Lefors...if he is still there..i'd rather have Amac too over Orton.

Who would you say played tougher competition. I choose orton over mcpherson. Maybe we can deal feeley to the predators for jimmy Fryzel.

dolphindan1970 said:
Now I am one that thinks Jay Feeley has a chance to be a very good QB , and I look forward to him getting a shot this year. But, with that said, as tommorrow starts the 4th round, this guy here is a pretty good QB and could be a nice pic-up in round 4 to groom for the future.

What are some of you guy's thoughts on him ?

AGILITY
5.03 in the 40-yard dash … 275-pound bench press … 445-pound squat … 291-pound power clean … 29-inch vertical jump … 30½-inch arm length … 9¼-inch hands … Right-handed.
ANALYSIS
A four-year starter who is an intelligent and instinctive signal caller … He is a quiet, respected leader, but might need to get more vocal in order to command presence in the huddle at the next level
Read complete ANALYSIS here... http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/orton_kyle
Who is Jay Feeley? :lol: jk. I like McPherson or Orlovsky before Orton

Seems like alot of you are very high on Mcpherson, and admittedley, I have not saw alot of him, but I would like to hear more from some of you who saw him play, if you will. What QB in the NFL does he remind you of, today, or past.

I have saw some of Orton, and at times, using a basketball terminology, he can light it up, and hits everything. Then at time's, he just gets cold. Of course, like I said, he would have to be groomed and become more consistent for the future, to be able to make it, I think. Anyway all, great responses, Thanks..Dan

Back
Top Bottom