would you take this second round pick and..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

would you take this second round pick and.....

mario88vega

Starter
Reaction score
trade it to Buffalo for Travis Henry, that way we can adress other needs in the first???????
It would certainly be something to consider........

mario88vega said:
trade it to Buffalo for Travis Henry, that way we can adress other needs in the first???????
no. especially considering edge or alexander is there for a 2nd. I wouldn't trade it for those two either though

NO...especially since I believe the Dolphins will be getting Larry Johnson in another trade tomorrow with K.C.

mario88vega said:

:eek: Absolutely f-cking not. Man, draft picks are like money to some of you- they burn a hole in your pocket. How many times does Saban have to say this team will be built through the draft? We're DONE trading picks for other teams' garbage. Those days are over. Thank God.

fishypete said:
NO...especially since I believe the Dolphins will be getting Larry Johnson in another trade tomorrow with K.C.

Now you know you can't say that without qualifying it. Please explain!

We're DONE trading picks for other teams' garbage. Those days are over. Thank God.[

:hail: :yeahthat:

powerhouse4286 said:
We're DONE trading picks for other teams' garbage.
Yeah that. It's a new coaching staff. This time Saban and co. have a different philosphy than Wanny. They're stickng w/ their own garbage. :lol:

No, if I were to trade the #2 I would take Alexander first. I really would rather draft someone at rb.

fishypete said:
I doubt it. If the two teams were discussing a trade for Johnson I would think it would be incorperated in the current Surtain deal.

I'd love to trade for Travis Henry, but *not* a 2nd round pick. That's way too much! I thought they were ready to settle for a 4th (i'd make that deal). We could get Alexander or Edge with a 2nd although we can't afford either one.

Back
Top Bottom