Votes: 25 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 52.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wvuFINFAN

Rookie
Reaction score
Would you want the dolphins to trade their 1st round pick for boldin...Just curious what you all think

If its only our 1st, id do it all day long. Are we really going to get a player of Anquan Boldins talents at 25? I dont think so. But if we have to give up a 1st and a 3rd, I dont think id do it.

deifinitely with the team we have now, if we get him we're definitely a contender.
He'd be a great addition specially with our schedule being so difficult. plus we have 2 2nd's if its for just the 1st i'm down.

Absolutely not. Bill Parcells has made a LIVING by stockpiling picks—not trading them. Why begin going against everything that you have defined your career with now?

Keep that first rounder. If you're going to trade it, trade it for more picks later.

No one in their right mind would make this trade, for a start Boldin plays flanker, we need a split end. 2nd of all Boldin will be 30 this coming season chances are you get 3 years out of him tops. 3rd he's made it abundantly clear in AZ he wants a big contract and since he's probably only giving you 3 good years why would you give it to him? I'd be reluctant to trade 44 let alone 25

Polls are basically useless on this site. I ran a poll on Beck's trade value and 8 people said he gained value and was worth a 1st round pick. Last year 75 percent of the board would rather have Beck than Ryan.

If the Dolphins were just missing a receiver...I'd lean towards saying yes...but they are not one player away.

So No.

Back
Top Bottom