Would you trade #5 (1700 draft points) and #18 (900 draft points) for #2 (2600 draft points) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade #5 (1700 draft points) and #18 (900 draft points) for #2 (2600 draft points)

No... only for Burrow...I’d give up 26 as well for him.
Agreed about Burrows [if Cinci passed on him] but would only give up 5, 18 and may be a 2nd rounder. The other 2 high picks I would use on OL, if your going to get a QB give him some chance with a decent OL.

Last edited:
Like I said earlier.. there ain't but one qb I want in this draft in first rd it burrow.. let be real Cincinnati going be terrible next yr too. They might get first pick in 2021 again. In Cincinnati case they could be good team by 2022. 3 first from dolphins and another first pick in 2021 draft.

No I think Tua will check out medically and look great in try outs and with his history jumping up to at least the Lions pick will be our only choice. Sure its a gamble he stays healthy but I was around for Brees and we have been licking that wound for years.

We trashed the roster this year which should have landed us the number 1 pick and if Tua had not gotten injured that last time he would be pick# 1 and we would have had no chance.

We gave away a mid to later 1st rounder and a high 4th for our young pro Bowl safty poor deal in hind sight.

Our all pro left tackle this year is netting us almost a 2nd and 3rd round pick. Not a great deal so far.

Lets swing for the fences for Tua this time instead of sitting in our rocking chairs complaining about what could have been.

I agree we screwed up not picking Brees but lets not act like we had no chance to draft a good qb since then

Give me a minute to think about it....NO. I would hold at 5, take Tua if he is still there and medically clear. If not best player available.

I don't know why the OP needs to get shot in the face with a flare gun for merely posing an interesting idea to consider. Good question.

To me, we're not simply a DE away. JT in his prime wasn't getting us trophies. Most important thing from this draft is to resolve the QB position. If we come out of it and ONLY hit on that pick, we're on our way to fixing this mess.

when the draft pundits say "generational talent" be weary my friend, be very weary. I'd rather keep our picks and pick 3 1st round players that can help our team get better.

Nope stay at 5 grab Tua, however I would trade 18 and 26 to move back into the top 10 and grab Simmons, that man is a monster.

We need to stay put and take what comes. The QB position didn't cost us wins, everywhere else on the field did. Like say....never being able to get to the QB and that treacherous Oline that can't open up running lanes. We need difference makers on both lines.

Back
Top Bottom