Would You Trade A 1st For Josh Rosen? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Trade A 1st For Josh Rosen?

I don't think they are trading Rosen, but hypothetically he is worth our 2nd RD pick.

How dumb can you be? He wasn’t worth the pick they took him with, none of the QBS taken last year were. Browns could have drafted mayfield with their second first round pick because the stupid jets would have still went Rosen. Barkley was the best player in the draft, that’s obviously apparent.

Rosen = Leinart 2.0
Allen = Locker 2.0
Darnold = Stafford 2.0

Mayfield looks promising. Jury still out on Jackson.

Would only trade Tannehill and a later pick for Rosen.

unless Jackson learns how to read a defense he is going the way of Vince Young or Colin Kaepernick. the Chargers exposed him a read option QB.

unless Jackson learns how to read a defense he is going the way of Vince Young or Colin Kaepernick. the Chargers exposed him a read option QB.

Vince young and dicknose **** boy were way better than Jackson as a QB. Vince young had a mental break down though

They won't give up on him so soon ... nor should they. The oline was crap and the skill players weren't much better. They'll give him more to work with before pulling the plug. Concussions were the big concern and he got through this season clean from what I remember.

I see them trading that pick before using it on a QB to replace Rosen with fwiw.

Reactions: A1.
Huh? Only on Finheaven would someone make a thread like this.

I don't think it's a bad thread and its not a bad question.

And honestly I think I would. I had him as my #2 guy last year, and I was off bc I think he's the 4 right now from that class

Noone here is really gonna write the book on him based off the way he was thrown into that cardinals team are they?

Back
Top Bottom