Would You Trade A 1st For Josh Rosen? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Trade A 1st For Josh Rosen?

You aren’t buying low on a guy after one year whose offensive line play was horrific.

I’m not sure why anyone thinks that kingsbury when asked what his plan was said “I’m gonna trade your first round pick qb last year and draft kyler Murray #1 overall”.

To which the owner said you are my guy cliff.

Seems like that probably wouldn’t sell well. Would think it would be more about his developmental plan with rosen.

My advice do what the colts finally did after what 5 years or something. Invest in the o line and give yourself a chance to decide if he’s franchise material or not. Not #1 overall though. Get yourself one of those stud defensive talents like a bosa or Williams or if it’s a 34 edge/joker josh Allen. Ideal joker fit.

Rosen’s a pocket progression qb give him a damn pocket.

Last edited:
What in the hell has Rosen done to warrant giving up a 1st round pick for him? Sign Bridgewater or Foles as a temporary stopgap until we can draft a franchise qb

Yep! Let's trade a 1st round pick for a Qb that was terrible his first year and has all the makings of looking like another BUST. Great thread!

Seems short sighted to me. Less than 1 full year and his team was a train wreck.

If you didn't like him in the draft last year I wouldn't expect you to want to trade a 1st for him now. I did like him, and I don't think really anything different about him after this season. I would have spent 11 on him last year, I would spend 13 on him this year

The surprise from last years draft for me to this point is allen. I was way too harsh on him. Not saying he's anything great yet but he not already out played what I figured he would do in the NFL, but he did it as a rookie w/ gage mckenzie and Robert roster as his starting receivers

The only two QBs I was sold on last year for a 1st round pick was Mayfield and Darnold.

I didn't see anything from him leading me to think he is worth a 1st rounder this year.

There will probably be a run of DL at the top of the draft, there are a bunch of them this year, and hoping one slips to Miami. Maybe Oliver or Lawrence will drop.

Yes... we need to find the quarterback... I’m not concerned with his rough rookie season... that team was really bad...kid sees the field and has good technique! Watch.......

Last edited:
No.

If they are trading for a QB, they should call Steelers about Rudolph, a qb they should have drafted last year.

Josh Rosen's rookie season was appreciably worse than any season Tannehill ever had.

Why would anyone be on board with trading our first for him?

Yes... we need to find the quarterback... I’m not concerned with his rough rookie season... that team was really bad...kid sees the field and has good technique! Watch.......

Everyone looks good in highlight films. Problem is his highlight film is 5 minutes long. His lowlight film was an hour thirty.

Josh Rosen's rookie season was appreciably worse than any season Tannehill ever had.

Why would anyone be on board with trading our first for him?
Jared Goff had a horrible rookie season and got better.

I think Rosen turns out to be an Eli Manning kind of QB. Not saying he'll have the good fortune to win two SB's, but that's the kind of skillset/streaky play I see. He'll have an opportunity to put up better stats, though, with Kingsbury.

Hey-all-know. or more simply … NO!

I do not rate Josh Rosen, and I am not willing to trade away draft picks in the top 3 rounds for anything or anyone until we draft a top quality QB like Fromm in 2020.

Jared Goff had a horrible rookie season and got better.

The team improved and the coach changed. Scheme is more important unless you have a generational talent like manning, marino, rdgers, or Elway who WERE the system

Back
Top Bottom