Would You Trade A 1st For Josh Rosen? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Trade A 1st For Josh Rosen?

It's an interesting option but it doesn't look like the Cards want to trade Rosen. If we can't get a top QB prospect from this draft, I'd have a look at Nick Mullens. I'm not sure what compensation the Niners would want for him but he could be a low risk option for a year or two while we position ourselves for 2020 or 2021 draft.
Jimmy G has proven himself to be even more injury-prone than Tannehill. I don't think Shanahan would be inclined to trade Mullens at this point.

In the event that the great Kingsbury decides to go with Kyler Murray..what compensation would you all be comfortable with to obtain Rosen? After Mayfield this past draft, I was more intrigued with Rosen than any other Qb available. Would a 2nd be enough? Along with signing a veteran Qb, would it be enough to solve our Qb situation? What are your thoughts? I think compared to the other Qbs this draft, he would be ranked ahead of everyone except my personal favorite Murray.

No. Rosen was overrated coming out, and he still is. Anything more than a 3rd is robbing us.

How many of these stupid threads do we need?

Rosen is a bust. Dude looks way behind and the Cards know he is crap. Give them a 7th round to take a look

I do not like Rosen gameplay or attitude.

But I'd offer Tannehill

Cant hurt to have young QBs. If Cards will take a 3rd, id do it. He will start, and he gets 2 years to prove it.

Could be worth a shot but do we think anybody will be interested in Tannehill?

The Jags and Giants are likely to draft a QB and perhaps the Cards go for Murray but I can’t see them wanting RT for a year or 2.

Back
Top Bottom