Would you trade for CB Antonio Cromartie? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade for CB Antonio Cromartie?

Only if we can trade Json Allen straight up. Cromartie is who I wanted Satan to draft instead of Allen.

Trade Ronnie for Cromartie and Leggedu Nannae, sign Dansby and draft Spiller. On second thought...naahhhhh!

On madden hell yes, big frame, big body, fast, quick, good hands and jumping. In real life obviously no.

The dude has like 7 kids scattered across a bunch of different states... South Beach might be a little dangerous for him. However, now that I think about it San Diego has a lot of talent as well.

Trade Ronnie for Cromartie!!!!!!
Are you guys ******* nuts???? This guy is excellent in coverage. This would be like the ChampBailey-ClintonPortis trade the Broncos and Redskins made way back.
Excellent CB's are difficult to find!!

Ronnie will not be with this team much longer. He's 28 years old. Cromartie is 26.

RB's are a dime a dozen when a team has an excellent Offensive Line coach like Sparano is. This offensive line is being breed and loaded to be dominant for years and years!!

D*mn it.... Make this trade!!!! Straight up TRADE., Ronnie for Cromartie.

Last edited by a moderator:
the ones who are requesting the dolphins to trade ronnie arent dolphins fans. There chargers fans.

the ones who are requesting the dolphins to trade ronnie arent dolphins fans. There chargers fans.

Trading a stock at its high point is the way to go... Look at Tomlinson, he's 30 and Chargers are going to cut him. Ronnie will be 29 later this year.

I'd have to say fans wanting to keep Ronnie are more Ronnie fans than Dolphins fans.

Back
Top Bottom