Would you trade for CB Antonio Cromartie? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade for CB Antonio Cromartie?

NO, good god no.

We already have VD who takes chances but plays the run well.Then we have Smith who is already our best cover CB but isn't very good at the run.Then you have Allen who plays way to safe all the time, but over all is a good CB.

So with all that you want to trade for a guy that takes to many Chances and isn't very good playing the run.......................When we have SOOO many other needs lol no thanks , not even in Madden.

Anyways they are trying to trade the guy because he takes too many chances and is soft playing the run.

great player, like to see him play and all... but we're set at CB right now IMO. We have other urges to take care about, before wasting picks on a CB, when we drafted 2 good ones last year.

Not that i'm knocking our current DB situation or anything, but man would i have liked to get this guy instead of Jason Allen. Thanks Satan.

NO, good god no.

We already have VD who takes chances but plays the run well.Then we have Smith who is already our best cover CB but isn't very good at the run.Then you have Allen who plays way to safe all the time, but over all is a good CB.

So with all that you want to trade for a guy that takes to many Chances and isn't very good playing the run.......................When we have SOOO many other needs lol no thanks , not even in Madden.

Anyways they are trying to trade the guy because he takes too many chances and is soft playing the run.

Before getting injured Will Allen was far and away our best cover CB.

maybe the chargers will be a trade down partner for cj spiller. hhmmm???

I was thinking this exact same thing. If the player we want is not there with our pick, why not net a second or third rounder so they can take spiller

Back
Top Bottom